Threaded View

OS
    Android

20 times as many trooper badges

"I have a dream, that one day we will earn 20 times as many trooper badges, as today". Curious about it? Let's take a look.

What did i do?

Well, i created a second account and tried to figure out my evil gamebreaking plan.

I added my second account trooper, used him and fired him. Im the meantime i used my regular trooper with my second account.
    My plan was to earn me 50 extra badges and repeat this process. If this works we could endlessly earn 50 extra badges.

And it really worked out, but it was not as easy as i thought.First I was very euphoric about this, so that i wanted to work out a "trooper rush strategy"
    where we could have a pool of troopers which we hire and fire every 30 minutes.

While this procedure works in a theoretical way, it has got big practical and ethical problems.

The practical problems: I had to remove my own trooper at least two times, before beeing able to add him again. I had also to restart both devices several times.
    Sometimes i could add the trooper, but not use him again. Than i tried to repeat it, and the second time i could alway use him and earn the additional badges!
    But to do that i had an annoying work of 5-7 minutes for 50 additional badges. Thats to pasky for me.

The ethical problems: Additionaly i don't like this tactic very much, since it's also a little bit like cheating on the one hand. On the other hand it's something that people will exploit as long as it's possible, so it's the best way, to make it public. That's why i want to inform you guys about this so you can try this on your own if you like.

If you find a good tactic, please let me know about it, i'm very curious nontheless.

Anyway i think the devs shouldn't allow this, but till they fix this it will be middle 2017...

Let me know what you think about it.

EDIT: i get a message 2 minutes ago, that i reched the maximal number of trooper removes for today. so the infinite circle doesn't exist. i think i removed myself about 15 times today. so in theory you could earn "only" 2x 15*50 = 2x 750 badges additionally, it you manage it to work perfectly
    Last edited by slauki; 09-09-2016 at 07:46 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.