Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

20 times as many trooper badges

"I have a dream, that one day we will earn 20 times as many trooper badges, as today". Curious about it? Let's take a look.

What did i do?

Well, i created a second account and tried to figure out my evil gamebreaking plan.

I added my second account trooper, used him and fired him. Im the meantime i used my regular trooper with my second account.
    My plan was to earn me 50 extra badges and repeat this process. If this works we could endlessly earn 50 extra badges.

And it really worked out, but it was not as easy as i thought.First I was very euphoric about this, so that i wanted to work out a "trooper rush strategy"
    where we could have a pool of troopers which we hire and fire every 30 minutes.

While this procedure works in a theoretical way, it has got big practical and ethical problems.

The practical problems: I had to remove my own trooper at least two times, before beeing able to add him again. I had also to restart both devices several times.
    Sometimes i could add the trooper, but not use him again. Than i tried to repeat it, and the second time i could alway use him and earn the additional badges!
    But to do that i had an annoying work of 5-7 minutes for 50 additional badges. Thats to pasky for me.

The ethical problems: Additionaly i don't like this tactic very much, since it's also a little bit like cheating on the one hand. On the other hand it's something that people will exploit as long as it's possible, so it's the best way, to make it public. That's why i want to inform you guys about this so you can try this on your own if you like.

If you find a good tactic, please let me know about it, i'm very curious nontheless.

Anyway i think the devs shouldn't allow this, but till they fix this it will be middle 2017...

Let me know what you think about it.

EDIT: i get a message 2 minutes ago, that i reched the maximal number of trooper removes for today. so the infinite circle doesn't exist. i think i removed myself about 15 times today. so in theory you could earn "only" 2x 15*50 = 2x 750 badges additionally, it you manage it to work perfectly
    Last edited by slauki; 09-09-2016 at 07:46 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Someone will be banned very soon....
    Is an interesting way to earn some extra badges, but is really too much work for me to just earn another friki Dog or Undead.... LOL
    ..And if I get another undead, I will make a video remake of Thriller from Michael Jackson, featuring Eddie....

Legacy
    OS
    Android
    I wanna see that very badly xD Yeah, he´s right. But it would be worth it if you can have a lot of skill shards, to be honest. If only there was not the limit of troppers you can kick from your list every day...

OS
    Android
    There's already the removing limit per day which should prevent you from doing it anyways..for example i can't remove more than 5 troopers per day

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    There's already the removing limit per day which should prevent you from doing it anyways..for example i can't remove more than 5 troopers per day
    yeah, but people could also remove you and you can add them anytime...so it would be possible to manage that, but for me it's not worth it....but i will search for another solution :-)

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    slauki! my friend, you are sunk into the game ..lol.. what would you do with the trooper points ! if what you get in exchange of trooper points are useless.
    i bet you have better troops than those already.I'm getting flooded with trooper points every day i open the game. minimum 250, yesterday i had 500.
    opps ! just now i got 175.. as i'm typing this post,(opened the game after 6 hrs)

I've converted 3750 points into 'rare gun assassin soul' several times.i got very common soul,not "RARE" soul... lol
    well,you get some evo and xp too,but they aren't enough to even think about trooper points.

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalWarrior View Post
    slauki! my friend, you are sunk into the game ..lol.. what would you do with the trooper points ! if what you get in exchange of trooper points are useless.
    i bet you have better troops than those already.I'm getting flooded with trooper points every day i open the game. minimum 250, yesterday i had 500.
    opps ! just now i got 175.. as i'm typing this post,(opened the game after 6 hrs)

I've converted 3750 points into 'rare gun assassin soul' several times.i got very common soul,not "RARE" soul... lol
    well,you get some evo and xp too,but they aren't enough to even think about trooper points.
    i strongly disagree. for me it's a total waste of trooperpoints if you buy rare souls. i save my points and buy solely skillshards, since they will always be rare.
    one day you will get all characters that you want, if you play long enough, but then you won't have the shards to make them fully usefull.

but maybe you are right, and i'm too sunk in this game :-D.

but pushing all characters to the maximum would be mega huge, you could owe everyone :-)
    Last edited by slauki; 09-09-2016 at 10:50 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i strongly disagree. for me it's a total waste of trooperpoints if you buy rare souls. i save my points and buy solely skillshards, since they will always be rare.
    one day you will get all characters that you want, if you play long enough, but then you won't have the shards to make them fully usefull.

but maybe you are right, and i'm too sunk in this game :-D.

but pushing all characters to the maximum would be mega huge, you could owe everyone :-)

oh .. wow! i guess i never thought about 'skill shards', very good tips,thanks a lot,now i'm probably sinking..lol

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalWarrior View Post
    oh .. wow! i guess i never thought about 'skill shards', very good tips,thanks a lot,now i'm probably sinking..lol
    MUHAHAHAHA are you already a trooper of mine? if not i will earn you a skillshard in 200 days. if you use me too everyday it will only take 100 days :-D

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    MUHAHAHAHA are you already a trooper of mine? if not i will earn you a skillshard in 200 days. if you use me too everyday it will only take 100 days :-D
    not yet,but i'll surely add you as soon i get a free slot, 200 days sounds promising