Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalWarrior View Post
    not yet,but i'll surely add you as soon i get a free slot, 200 days sounds promising
    if i were you, i would kick someone who is inactive for 1-2 days to add me :-) you won't find many passionate gamers like me :-P

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    if i were you, i would kick someone who is inactive for 1-2 days to add me :-) you won't find many passionate gamers like me :-P
    well, no doubt about the 'passionate gamer'..lol , fortunately there is no inactives,but few inconsiderates who shared their lowest level unit with no talisman..lol, i was waiting to see if they have done it by mistake,enough is enough 3 days.. alright requests coming your way in few mins. my champs are not as great as yours.. but still workable.

1.metal
    2.ironman
    Last edited by MetalWarrior; 09-18-2016 at 05:29 AM.

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    Android
    well, no doubt about the 'passionate gamer'..lol , fortunately there is no inactives,but few inconsiderates who shared their lowest level unit with no talisman..lol, i was waiting to see if they have done it by mistake,enough is enough 3 days.. alright requests coming your way in few mins. my champs are not as great as yours.. but still workable.

1.metal
    2.ironman
    wow, you got two accounts? t thought i was passionate :-D which is your main account? i'm not sure if i can add both but i added metal first since it's easier to use your eddie. are you really planning in using both accounts all the time? it's pretty "stressfull" in using one :-)

edit: if i were you i would keep the one with the corrupted general :-)
    Last edited by slauki; 09-10-2016 at 10:07 PM.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    wow, you got two accounts? t thought i was passionate :-D which is your main account? i'm not sure if i can add both but i added metal first since it's easier to use your eddie. are you really planning in using both accounts all the time? it's pretty "stressfull" in using one :-)

edit: if i were you i would keep the one with the corrupted general :-)

corrupt general one started as troubleshooting on android after 2 weeks of crashing on ios,but that is infact 2nd account.
    i don't mind playing both accounts,teams are completely different,plus rewards are double (in my mind)
    Last edited by MetalWarrior; 09-10-2016 at 10:09 PM.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    Android
    corrupted general one started as troubleshooting on android after 2 weeks of crashing on ios,but that is infact 2nd account.
    i don't mind playing both accounts,teams are completely different,plus rewards are double (in my mind)
    well okay, i will try to clean up more space but i already kicked a low somekind of active player for you. i will wait a little till adding your 2nd account, if you don't mind.

murphys law: i died while using your trooper i hope you got the 25 badges... in this case it would be only 199 days to go. i try to autoplay battlefield madness the final level, but i got a sucessrate of 80%...well your trooper was at the 20%, sorry

OS
    Android
    Add my missus if you got space Demoness-9720 She's playing every day too
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM

OS
    iOS
    well okay, i will try to clean up more space but i already kicked a low somekind of active player for you. i will wait a little till adding your 2nd account, if you don't mind.

murphys law: i died while using your trooper i hope you got the 25 badges... in this case it would be only 199 days to go. i try to autoplay battlefield madness the final level, but i got a sucessrate of 80%...well your trooper was at the 20%, sorry

lololol x2

OS
    iOS

Quote Originally Posted by AmBush-UK View Post
    wow! what an ideal family,missus plays lotb everyday,and hubby promotes her account .. 2 thumbs up.

OS
    Android
    demoness is already my trooper and i recognizes her easily, because of her picture... you have to be a very lucky man mr. ambush :-)

Very lucky indeed. My missus has threatened to delete my account lol Oh and thanx Slauki for the add! I too am In need of a few dedicated players for badges.