Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35
  1. #1
    Administrator Leviathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    681

    May 12, 2020 Update Discussion

    This is the main post to discuss general changes from the recent update.

    You can see the details of the update that has just gone live in the Game Updates forum post.

  2. #2
    Senior Member URock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    988
    Where to get Occult Awakening Shards? Is there any ingame info or do we got a thread for these resources?
    I lost the overview for all the stuff. Sry, but it's damn too much of it all.
    Downsizing pls!

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    277
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Where to get Occult Awakening Shards? Is there any ingame info or do we got a thread for these resources?
    I lost the overview for all the stuff. Sry, but it's damn too much of it all.
    Downsizing pls!
    I think they sell occult shard durring sacrifice events, using alchemist frags as currency.

  4. #4
    Senior Member GrimDusk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    578
    I have a feeling (no evidence) that occult shards may drop from the new frontier dungeon, but I have no idea or certainty that this is the case.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Yup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    4,246
    Lots of PvP crashing....

    In fact, since this update there are crashes all over the place. In areas that used to never crash.. PvP.. Skull Quests.. ANY dungeon....

    Trying to run 7 skull quests... 3 crashes... prior to the update skull quests NEVER crashed the app and my SQ team hasn't changed 1 iota.

    And I literally can not run BNW X even ONCE. Crash every single run. (GOL,GOD, GOF doesn't matter.. crashes after victory screens EVERY time)

    It would seem the poor stability of this app will do more to drive me away than anything. It appears as those devs don't WANT me to be playing. Because as of now.. I'm spending more time waiting for the app to relaunch than anything else.
    Last edited by Yup; 05-13-2020 at 08:24 PM.
    -----------------------------
    --J o m s V i k i n g
    -----------------------------
    Everyone you encounter is fighting a battle you know nothing about.
    Treat others as you wish to be treated.

    -----------------------------

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    USA
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    508
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Lots of PvP crashing....

    In fact, since this update there are crashes all over the place. In areas that used to never crash.. PvP.. Skull Quests.. ANY dungeon....

    Trying to run 7 skull quests... 3 crashes... prior to the update skull quests NEVER crashed the app and my SQ team hasn't changed 1 iota.

    And I literally can not run BNW X even ONCE. Crash every single run. (GOL,GOD, GOF doesn't matter.. crashes after victory screens EVERY time)

    It would seem the poor stability of this app will do more to drive me away than anything. It appears as those devs don't WANT me to be playing. Because as of now.. I'm spending more time waiting for the app to relaunch than anything else.
    What device are you running? If EVERYTHING is always crashing for you and not everyone else, I think it might be time to look at what you can do to address the situation.
    MuzakMaker-3591

    Hard to enjoy new features when the old features are still broken

    Old Man Yells at Cloud

  7. #7
    Senior Member Yup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    4,246
    I've uninstalled reinstalled... wiped the device clean and reinstalled only the OS and this app...

    Note that Monday.. things worked for the most part (other than a couple specific frontier dungeons).. then the update on Tuesday..... now everything crashes regularly. Mid-battle in PvP which has never happened before.. and then at the victory cinematics for just about ANY dungeon. -- It's at the cinematics.. so it's not like I'm doing anything specific.

    The device IS supported otherwise Apple would deny the download. So it's either my account has issues or the app has issues. Neither of which I can correct here. Iv'e done everything I can do short of spending $500 on a new device (which might NOT solve the issue either).
    Last edited by Yup; 05-13-2020 at 10:59 PM.
    -----------------------------
    --J o m s V i k i n g
    -----------------------------
    Everyone you encounter is fighting a battle you know nothing about.
    Treat others as you wish to be treated.

    -----------------------------

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    USA
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    508
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I've uninstalled reinstalled... wiped the device clean and reinstalled only the OS and this app...

    Note that Monday.. things worked for the most part (other than a couple specific frontier dungeons).. then the update on Tuesday..... now everything crashes regularly. Mid-battle in PvP which has never happened before.. and then at the victory cinematics for just about ANY dungeon. -- It's at the cinematics.. so it's not like I'm doing anything specific.

    The device IS supported otherwise Apple would deny the download. So it's either my account has issues or the app has issues. Neither of which I can correct here. Iv'e done everything I can do short of spending $500 on a new device (which might NOT solve the issue either).
    Just because a device is listed as supported doesn't mean the phone can actually run in it. All that it means is that a straight from the factory device with nothing else besides the app and factory defaults can run it (according to the developer). No amount of wiping or reinstalling will change that

    Now yes, it's possible there is some poor coding that could be addressed that would fix your specific account but unless a whole bunch of other users start complaining of the same issues, I'm going to hope the developers focus on the larger issues that are affecting everybody.

    I'm not saying that it sucks that you can't play a game that you gave a lot of money to (3 fully maxed cosmic liliths is quite the feat of ironite) but since the devs aren't doing anything to resolve your issue, I was simply pointing out there are other solutions you can look into.
    MuzakMaker-3591

    Hard to enjoy new features when the old features are still broken

    Old Man Yells at Cloud

  9. #9
    Member Blazpheme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Planet Y
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I've uninstalled reinstalled... wiped the device clean and reinstalled only the OS and this app...

    Note that Monday.. things worked for the most part (other than a couple specific frontier dungeons).. then the update on Tuesday..... now everything crashes regularly. Mid-battle in PvP which has never happened before.. and then at the victory cinematics for just about ANY dungeon. -- It's at the cinematics.. so it's not like I'm doing anything specific.

    The device IS supported otherwise Apple would deny the download. So it's either my account has issues or the app has issues. Neither of which I can correct here. Iv'e done everything I can do short of spending $500 on a new device (which might NOT solve the issue either).
    Your comments regarding crashes are littered throughout the forum, and sometimes you appear to be the only one who doing so. Perhaps it is time to stop pointing fingers and consider that your device is the root of your problems.

    Don't get me wrong, I understand the frustration. I was in a similar situation myself (constant crashing, uninstalling/reinstalling the app, wiping the device and reformatting...) but the device was simply too far gone. It happens. All it took was a new tablet (I scored a Samsung Galaxy on the cheap), and have not had any sort of significant issues since then.

    $500 for a new tablet? Them's Apple prices. You could get your hands on a decent android tablet for around $100, then just dedicate it to only playing this game (for less wear-and-tear over time).

    Seriously, the game itself tests my patience, and dealing with a problem device just makes it that much more tempting to give up entirely. Give yourself a break here, and take the plunge on a new device - you will be glad you did...
    Blazpheme-5782, Leader of Soulreaper Clan

  10. #10
    Senior Member Yup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    4,246
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    All that it means is that a straight from the factory device with nothing else besides the app and factory defaults can run it (according to the developer).

    This is EXACTLy what I stated I did.. I wiped EVERYTHING back to factory defaults, reinstall of the OS.. removal of ALL user preferences or settings... and ONLY installed this app.... Nothing more.
    -----------------------------
    --J o m s V i k i n g
    -----------------------------
    Everyone you encounter is fighting a battle you know nothing about.
    Treat others as you wish to be treated.

    -----------------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •