Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    The device IS supported otherwise Apple would deny the download. So it's either my account has issues or the app has issues. Neither of which I can correct here. Iv'e done everything I can do short of spending $500 on a new device (which might NOT solve the issue either).
    No, dude, it's your phone. To date, you've made 4,186 posts on these forums, 2,367 of which have been complaints about the game crashing. The common denominator is you.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    like I posted.. it's either my account which I can't fix.. or the app.

I am NOT the only user experiencing constant crashing on iOS.. I am perhaps the most vocal about it. I post about it repeated because devs don't seem to give a shit about it.. I hope at some point they'll address the iOS instability.

Sorry, I won't accept it's "me" especially after a factory reset and new installation.

Again.. Monday.. the app was 99% playable.. After the Tuesday update it now crashes in areas it has never crashed before. The entire app went to shit with the March 2019 update and it's never gotten better -- they just keep repushing the same issue.
    Last edited by Yup; 05-14-2020 at 12:19 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Yup, it’s probably your device. I am on iOS as well, snagged a pretty much brand new iPhone XR for $200, and the game works fine, besides the occasional hiccup on the games side, which the devs get to when they can.

OS
    Android
    New device? bluestacks?
    You can instead of buying everything in the game first for 1 or 2 events and got the money for the device and have a normal game experience

OS
    Android
    like I posted.. it's either my account which I can't fix.. or the app.

I am NOT the only user experiencing constant crashing on iOS.. I am perhaps the most vocal about it. I post about it repeated because devs don't seem to give a shit about it.. I hope at some point they'll address the iOS instability.

Sorry, I won't accept it's "me" especially after a factory reset and new installation.

Again.. Monday.. the app was 99% playable.. After the Tuesday update it now crashes in areas it has never crashed before.
    Have you tried borrowing a friend's iOS device, installing the game, and trying your account? How can you say it isn't a hardware problem when you've never tried another device?
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    This is EXACTLy what I stated I did.. I wiped EVERYTHING back to factory defaults, reinstall of the OS.. removal of ALL user preferences or settings... and ONLY installed this app.... Nothing more.
    You seemed to have missed that just because the developer says the device should work doesn't mean that there won't be quirks for that device. Plus even with a pure factory reset that doesn't magically make the internals of the phone suddenly behave brand new. That wear and tear is still there.

Like I said, it sucks when you can't play but sometimes we have to as players work on fixing things on our end.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    I have more than 1 device...

...but you all go ahead and defend the poor coding by the devs.. I mean after all it's great Android users can tell iOS users things are okay..

If you aren't on iOS you really have no clue what you are posting about. You realize the same app is NOT the same code for Android and iOS, right?
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I have more than 1 device...

...but you all go ahead and defend the poor coding by the devs.. I mean after all it's great Android users can tell iOS users things are okay..

If you aren't on iOS you really have no clue what you are posting about. You realize the same app is NOT the same code for Android and iOS, right?
    I play in both IOS and Android and I've never had a single crash like you, yes, I have some connection errors like everybody but those are the normal when the servers crashed last month, other than that, the game runs smoothly on my devices

OS
    iOS
    Well in any event new devices are actually on the way.. but I HIGHLY suspect that won't fix the crashing issues.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Well in any event new devices are actually on the way.. but I HIGHLY suspect that won't fix the crashing issues.
    If new devices end up fixing the issues, I pinky swear I won't make fun of you or say "I told you so!"
    Satan81-5023