Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    They copied and pasted the text from the last frontier dungeon event for the Spanish version then. That's the talismans for the last event.
    Yeah, it looks like it and this is not the first time that they do this and it is really frustrating for the players

OS
    Android
    This dungeons F-ing hangs at the fear of the dark eddie stage. Just a standstill. 6 runs in 1 hour due to this. Fix it
    Name:  20200513_205251.jpg
Views: 1507
Size:  291.0 KB
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    iOS
    15 tries and have yet to get past the first Breeg battle without a crash.. at this point all I'm doing to throwing away SOT.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Yet another blue(?) dungeon key which means yet another colour blind ticket submitted. So glad "my concerns were heard and passed along" after the last 3 tickets.

Other than that dungeon is working fine. No crashes and running decently speedy with a thrown together team for the challenges.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Anyone got team ideas to do achievements? Im thinking all at ones is impossible... Can do GRE/Alch/Cos Lil/M Lil in about 4mins. Had Madame instead of M Lil, but wasnt reliable. That said, my GRE isnt maxed yet as no 1* evo frags....
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Anyone got team ideas to do achievements? Im thinking all at ones is impossible... Can do GRE/Alch/Cos Lil/M Lil in about 4mins. Had Madame instead of M Lil, but wasnt reliable. That said, my GRE isnt maxed yet as no 1* evo frags....
    LAD with ragnarok/cosmic serenity
    Mystic Eddie (ture/destiny) - this one for the achievements only
    Alquimist Labs/cosmic
    Clairvoyant Niflheim/cosmic
    Blue wolf Titan/Avenger

2 minutes in average but it doesn't include the Madam

OS
    Android
    I'll update this soon with more details, but here are the launch event challenges. The minimum runs needed to earn a T3 Cosmic is 200 plus at least 3 of the talisman-wearing challenges.

ERRATA: The maximum fragments is 12k, not 10k. I forgot to include the 2k from the talisman achievements.
    Name:  May-MysticNight.PNG
Views: 1566
Size:  27.8 KB

The Talismans:
    TRUE - a Sentinel 2-set, for 350 Iron Coins each.
    SERENITY - a Gunner 3-set, for 250 Frontier Coins each.
    AVENGER - a Magus 3-set, for 250 Frontier Coins each.
    DESTINY - a Magus 4-set, for 5,000 Trooper Badges each.

The magus-only Mystic Night dungeon opens for 2 hours, and costs 15 SoT each run. You can earn the Mystic Flame Eddie by completing 300 runs each with Mystic Eddie, The Alchemist, The Clairvoyant, and The Madam. A guaranteed 2x Blue, Red, or Colourless 3* Evolution Shards each run, along with the usual chance for rewards such as Frontier Coins, Talismans Fragments, and Awakening Fragments. There is a a low chance for Limbo and Dragonscale talismans, the Demon Seed and Tarot Card cosmic evolution materials, and the Occult Awakening Shard.

As for what you'll find in the new dungeon, here you go.

Name:  MysticDungeonSmaller.png
Views: 2101
Size:  547.2 KB

The Fear of the Dark Eddie in the 3rd wave has nearly 100k HP, and combined with his Yggdrasils talismans, can make for a long fight. Bring a way to disable or work around Moonchild's "only Perfect hits" passive for a slightly faster run.

The final wave looks scary on paper, but thankfully Mystic Flame Eddie is quite fragile, and killing him twice (due to his self-revive passive) isn't a huge problem. While DS Claire is immune to both physical and magic damage, she will die instantly when Mystic Flame Eddie is killed. However, her passive can give Endure to her team, which can significantly lengthen the fight if you can't prevent it or deal with it quickly.
    Last edited by Azagthor; 05-20-2020 at 07:18 AM.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    So entering into the dungeon I'm immediately a bit worried; this dungeon has a lot of issues that we complain about with other frontier dungeons. High quality talismans such as Yggdrasil, Artifact, toons like Moonchild, it's all a bit worrisome. I can push through with my max awakened toons, however I think it might be a bit much. We'll see though, perhaps it's just the current talismans I am running.
    You are joking right? This dungeon is a breeze even using challenge/achievement stacked team. Not sure what the issue is here...

OS
    Android
    Same Problem here. Dungeon keeeps crashing at Fear of the Dark-wave.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Azile View Post
    You are joking right? This dungeon is a breeze even using challenge/achievement stacked team. Not sure what the issue is here...
    Maybe if you have all the stacked chars. For many players < 1 year who dont whale, it will be very difficult. Thats before you get to hang bugs too
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs