Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    OS
    Android
    Anybody else seeing a strange bug on the third wave with Fear of the Dark Eddie?

I'm running a team with Mystic Eddie, Lord of Light, Alchemist and Corrupt Rescuer. Too often now my team dies after I run any Lord of Light skill. It seems like the damage of LoL gets reflected plus all invincibility effects on my team are ignored. Of course, none of the enemies have any damage reflection passives ....

So another of the 1000 bugs of this game or am I missing something here?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dukat View Post
    Anybody else seeing a strange bug on the third wave with Fear of the Dark Eddie?

I'm running a team with Mystic Eddie, Lord of Light, Alchemist and Corrupt Rescuer. Too often now my team dies after I run any Lord of Light skill. It seems like the damage of LoL gets reflected plus all invincibility effects on my team are ignored. Of course, none of the enemies have any damage reflection passives ....
    Not sure if this is related, but when the Plague Harpy dies, she'll Doom your whole team. It should be next to impossible to kill her first thanks to FotD's Yggdrasil talismans, but I once had all my non-silver-immune characters die, and that was the only reason thing I could think of.
    Azagthor-0732