Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Premium development and premium droprates!
    TY!

OS
    Android
    Drop rate is probably .01%

OS
    Android
    Its seems freezing skills are freezing the game in this dungeon, when I use GRE and the game is frozen, always have somebody frozen, I put blight into GRE and the freezing game stops happening.
    Missing Eddies: None
    Missing Allies: Odin, Freya, Skuld, Odin, Vesper
    CeloBeast-9202 / MaidenBR Clan Leader.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Celobeast View Post
    Its seems freezing skills are freezing the game in this dungeon, when I use GRE and the game is frozen, always have somebody frozen, I put blight into GRE and the freezing game stops happening.
    After read this, I try max GRE at back seat and dungeon runs smoothly. 43 runs (2m47sec average), no freezes.

The bug seems related to his power and/or fury skills.

OS
    Android
    Im not sure freezing is limited to gre. I did over 300 runs with no freezes. I changed team to event chars and now i freeze

OS
    Android
    I have completed 913 runs, multiple teams and the only time that the game froze was when I used GRE as my main Eddie (after 600 runs), all others ran smoothly and without a single freeze on the game

OS
    Android
    The game froze while running with recommended team with LAD in the front twice. Same bug as that of cyborg Eddie in LOL 15. Both party just stands there looking at each other. Happened in the last wave. If I press "back" and then exit, before the defeat, LAD moves again and uses his fury. The defeat screen pops up only after that.

OS
    Android
    I had been running LAD Ed with Ragnarok alongside Clairvoyant, Max Wicker Evolved Owl and The Madam with no issues, but switched to Maxed GRE with Nilfheim and his T3 cosmic. It was running okay but after about 80 mins I got 2 hangs, one on the first wave where Breeg wasn't alive but was? After a reboot of app I got a hang again, this time on the 3rd wave. So have switched back to LAD with GRE in spare Eddie slot and had no problems since. Shame as running GRE was quicker with a best of 1m.13s.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I had been running LAD Ed with Ragnarok alongside Clairvoyant, Max Wicker Evolved Owl and The Madam with no issues, but switched to Maxed GRE with Nilfheim and his T3 cosmic. It was running okay but after about 80 mins I got 2 hangs, one on the first wave where Breeg wasn't alive but was? After a reboot of app I got a hang again, this time on the 3rd wave. So have switched back to LAD with GRE in spare Eddie slot and had no problems since. Shame as running GRE was quicker with a best of 1m.13s.
    Try GRE using Blight talisma, it seems his power/fury moves are hanging the game, after I put blight on him, no more hang or freeze until now.
    Missing Eddies: None
    Missing Allies: Odin, Freya, Skuld, Odin, Vesper
    CeloBeast-9202 / MaidenBR Clan Leader.

OS
    Android
    I'm a little late with this sorry, been rather busy irl, but at least the event hasn't finished yet! I've also updated my post on the 2nd page with a bit more info.

Name:  MysticDungeonSmaller.png
Views: 923
Size:  547.2 KB

The decorative character icons serve as a reminder of who you need to use for the Mystic Flame achievement. Why yes, The Madam's icon is rather different to the others, had to make it myself from some screenshots. Hahah, no, I'm not a professional graphic designer or artist, but it's so kind of you to ask. Oh... that wasn't why you were asking...
    Azagthor-0732