Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Mystic Night Dungeon Launch Event - Earn Fragments to trade for Awakening Material

Name:  Mystic-Night-Dungeon-Event-Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 5207
Size:  306.6 KB

The Mystic Night Dungeon - a new permanent Frontier Dungeon has just launched!

To celebrate its release, we’re having a 7 day event where you can work towards Occult Awakening Material and 2 character specific Talismans!

From now until May 20th at 5PM PT, complete Event Challenges in the Mystic Night Frontier Dungeon to earn Mystic Night Fragments, Gold, Talisman Soul Fragments and MORE!

You can access the Mystic Night Dungeon by purchasing Key Souls with Gold (this event only) or with Frontier Coins. More details on the Dungeon below!

Mystic Night Soul Fragments are used in store to purchase rare items including character specific Cosmic Talismans for Grim Reaper Eddie and the Nomad! These rare items are available in the store only during this event, and it may be a long time before you see them again.

The Cosmic Grim Reaper Talisman provides an exclusive bonus when equipped to Grim Reaper Eddie This Talisman increases all stats in battle, and reduces incoming damage. It also prevents you from taking damage in the first turn of battle and allows you to deal additional random damage to enemies. If you are attacked during the first turn of battle, you will gain +50% Fury. Finally this talisman will give you Endure and Heal Shield for 3 turns the first time your HP reaches 1 during battle.

The Cosmic Nomad Talisman provides an exclusive bonus when equipped to The Nomad. This Talisman increases the stats of yourself and your allies in battle, and reduces incoming damage. It ensures that all of your attacks land as Perfect Attacks and that you are Immune to all Silence and Ability Disabling effects - this includes the silencing effect from the Moonchild’s Seven Angels and Seven Demons passive. Finally this Talismans will grant 1 Power and a 25% chance for an Extra Turn to each ally every action.

You can also trade in Mystic Night Fragments to pick up Grim Reaper Eddie’s unique Awakening material - the Occult Awakening Shard!

Purchase this Awakening Shard so you can finish Awakening Grim Reaper Eddie!

Awakening Grim Reaper Eddie!

Grim Reaper Eddie is now fully awakenable.

In his fully Awakened form Grim Reaper Eddie’s Fury attack transforms into a powerful passive/fury combo that deals magic damage to all enemies, removes all beneficial effects, inflicts Perfect Corruption and revives all fallen allies!

Grim Reaper Eddie will also grant Immunity to Permadeath, Perfect Death, Doom, Dark Ghost, Apparition and Innate Permadeath to all allies until they die. It also gives Soul Protect and Golden Trap to all allies at the start of battle, and after every action.

For full details on Grim Reaper Eddie’s awakened form, check out his entry in the Compendium!

Mystic Night Dungeon Details
    Earn Mystic Flame Eddie by completing Mystic Night Dungeon Achievements!

Once it is unlocked, the Mystic Night Dungeon will be open for 2 hours total and can be played an unlimited amount of times during that period. This dungeon is restricted to Maguses only!

The first time you complete this dungeon, you will receive set rewards including a Legendary Soul, Talisman Soul Fragments and more. All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide Evo Shards, as well as a chance of bonus rewards, including Limbo and Dragonscale Talismans.

The Mystic Night Dungeon has 5 new Achievements associated with it. Complete these Achievements to earn Mystic Flame Eddie, the fully skill sharded Special Edition version of Mystic Eddie.

You can learn more about this character by checking the Compendium in the Book of Souls screen, and see full Achievement details in-game!

Having trouble completing event challenges? We have some offers in Store that will give you a helping hand!

• Grab an additional boost of Mystic Night Soul Fragments to trade for more items in the Event Store. This Fragment Mega Pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!
    • Pick up the Life Taking Pack! This bundle contains Magus Awakening Shards, Gold, Ironite, Frontier Coins and 6 OccultAwakening Shards! It also contains a T2 Gold Cosmic Talisman with a Reaper set-effect. This effect will give the wearer a 50% chance to remove Perfect Immunity from enemies each turn, and will reduce damage taken by 50%! It also removes all beneficial effects and inflicts Perfect Bleed.

OS
    Android
    There's no way I'm opening a key. The bugs are so bad I can't even switch screens after 10 minutes of trying to load them...

OS
    iOS
    So entering into the dungeon I'm immediately a bit worried; this dungeon has a lot of issues that we complain about with other frontier dungeons. High quality talismans such as Yggdrasil, Artifact, toons like Moonchild, it's all a bit worrisome. I can push through with my max awakened toons, however I think it might be a bit much. We'll see though, perhaps it's just the current talismans I am running.

OS
    iOS
    Any idea what this costs or is it free? And how do we earn these keys? Name:  IMG_1367.PNG
Views: 4680
Size:  2.00 MB

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by jstrickPhoto View Post
    Any idea what this costs or is it free? And how do we earn these keys?
    We don't earn them, they're purchased for FC's.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    So entering into the dungeon I'm immediately a bit worried; this dungeon has a lot of issues that we complain about with other frontier dungeons. High quality talismans such as Yggdrasil, Artifact, toons like Moonchild, it's all a bit worrisome. I can push through with my max awakened toons, however I think it might be a bit much. We'll see though, perhaps it's just the current talismans I am running.
    It looks harder that what it is, I already completed it and my best time was 1:25 (in auto) and some of my clanmates also completed it and their times went from 1:50 to 2:11

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    We don't earn them, they're purchased for FC's.
    I have seen them in the store as well, like you mention. But a lot of the new items in the store and this particular "Special" item are all missing prices.

OS
    Android
    This is for the DEVS:

Guys, you really need to work in your translations to Spanish, I'm not sure if this is also happening with other languages, but at least in the Spanish translation of the event challenges you are asking for a totally different set of talismans than in the English version.

English version:
    Serenity
    True
    Avenger
    Destiny

Spanish version:
    Mark
    Steel
    Predator
    Redemption

Also in the Spanish translation you put: "Completa la Mazmorra SAMURAI...."

please change it, since this is causing confusion for the Spanish language players

OS
    iOS
    They copied and pasted the text from the last frontier dungeon event for the Spanish version then. That's the talismans for the last event.

OS
    iOS
    Wont run, even once here.

Please LOOK INTO MY ACCOUNT. All these dungeons do is crash and I've wiped, reinstalled.. everything I can do on my end.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..