OS
    Android

Awakened Grim Reaper bugs

Grim Reapers Power Skill Death Grip should prevent all enemies healing until they die. It doesn't work against healing talismans like Vampiric and Artifact.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Can confirm this is not working as enemies are still able to heal after Death Grip use. In addition Gunner Hierophant passive “heal block” is also not working so may be possible that Heal Block effect is borked.

OS
    Android
    In arena enemy wipes me out on the first hit. I tried it a few times. I'm running
    Grim reaper max awakened with niflheim and his cosmic
    Cosmic lilith max awakened with serenity/sacred/her cosmic
    Lilith moon max with serenity/sacred/angel
    Alchemist max with labs and dominance.

Grim reapers cosmic say he takes no damage in the first turn. All buffs getting ignored, like golden ghost, vanish etc. On the first enemy hit I have just one toon left if I'm lucky.
    Something is not working right or he is weak like hell.

OS
    Android
    It is not really a bug but cleary my English skills are not up to this Talisman... Can someone clarify for me the meaning of this effect on his bespoke talisman?:

"Take no damage for the first turn of the battle and gain +50% fury if you take damage on the first turn of the battle."

So... wtf? the only thing I can think of is reflected damage. Which btw was never confirmed or refused that those skills preventing damage are actually able and not bugged of being overpass by reflected damage...

I´m going to stop saying damage. Damage.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    It is not really a bug but cleary my English skills are not up to this Talisman... Can someone clarify for me the meaning of this effect on his bespoke talisman?:

"Take no damage for the first turn of the battle and gain +50% fury if you take damage on the first turn of the battle."

So... wtf? the only thing I can think of is reflected damage. Which btw was never confirmed or refused that those skills preventing damage are actually able and not bugged of being overpass by reflected damage...

I´m going to stop saying damage. Damage.
    The wording is indeed poorly done and contradictory.
    Maybe they mean damage through marks?

OS
    Android
    Even if he takes damage in the first round. Why got my whole team wiped out? I do not understand how the buffs/debuffs/effects are working in this special case.
    My first thought was, that there are so many overlapping effects, that my team hit the self destroy button.

OS
    Android
    @Brickster yes that's definitely one option as well thks, I´ll try a few things at arena later.
    @Doomsday what was your enemy team?
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    I don't remember enemy teams. They were different. I tried a few arena fights, as I thought something is weird.