Threaded View

OS
    iOS

Updates from the News Frontier - May 14th 2020

Welcome to this week's News Frontier

This week I am asking for your help and inspiration. When the News Frontier was named differently, we had a banner image with some Final Frontier Eddie artwork. I would like your input as to who we should use for the new banner Eddie (or Ally).

I will create some prototype images with your suggestions for next weeks News Frontier and everyone can vote on the Community favourite!

The Pilgrim!

Well, as you have probably all seen, The Pilgrim is this Seasons Gauntlet character! Some of you picked up on this from the teaser in last week's News Frontier.

Later this week we will be releasing some Concept Art for him and a mobile wallpaper. Would you like to see more wallpapers? How many of you use them?

At a request from you the players, we will attempt to make them a little more cryptic. Making a puzzle of sorts to be solved before the beginning of the season.

Our Survey says!

I have a favour to ask of everyone. Help us out with your feedback on this Survey about early May events.

https://forms.gle/8BfUSpib9QdyESQq9

Bug Reporting

With the Mystic Nights dungeon we are seeing reports coming in about a few things including freezes or hangs at certain points of the battle. If you are reporting these issues, please include as much detail as you possibly can. Things like your Talisman load-outs are just as important as the characters that you are using.

The team are investigating these issues diligently and we will inform you of any progress made.

We are also aware of the language and translation issues that are coming up with this Dungeon and its challenges. The issue has been identified and a Hotfix for this will be released as soon as possible.

A new Challenger Approaches

In the not so far future, the next iteration of Raid boss will be coming to Clans.

Name:  Image.png
Views: 2791
Size:  750.1 KB

We shared this image back in October 2019, being the banners of each of our planned Raid bosses, today I have another tease for you for the next in line Baphomet that you will be facing with your Clan. Feel free to comment below who you think this might be!

Name:  image (2).png
Views: 2306
Size:  380.3 KB

Last but definitely not least, some player submitted art!

Name:  EX8JyOVWAAYzYC8.jpg
Views: 1529
Size:  42.9 KB

That's it for this week,

Signing off!

^ Ceeg
    Last edited by Kaz_LOTB; 05-15-2020 at 01:25 AM.
    Ceeg
    Social and Community Advocate