Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Free Eddie.

OS
    Android

New Free Eddie.

I don't want your free gift of Battlefield Trooper Eddie. I would rather earn him through souls. It's a cheap shot to give an Eddie away and then sell a $39.99 expansion pack for him I'm the same bracket. I spend a ton of cash on this game already. Keep Battlefield Trooper Eddie for yourself. I'm insulted. You should not of offered the expansion pack with the Free Eddie at the same time. Because now everyone will feel they have to spend $39.99 to have a Free Battlefield Trooper per Eddie. Low blow guys. Low blow. Enjoy your money.

OS
    iOS
    No one feels like they need to spend $40 on him lol. I think it's a very nice gift especially for new players who want a good, reliable Eddie. Maybe it's not for you, but I feel it was a good gift.

OS
    iOS
    He’s a perfectly good gift and a 5* on top of that. It’s a incredible help considering it could have been a 3* that sucks. You shouldn’t look a gift horse in the mouth pal.

OS
    Android
    There is no way to please everyone right? XD The game has a lot of problems, but complaining because someone is giving you a gift? The character works just fine by itself lol nobody is forcing you to buy anything in order to play with that one.

Sometimes I blame the game about things but came on with these kinds of complaints I can only feel embarrassment... so cringe.

Just don´t pick him up and relax xD
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DeLancey-9181 View Post
    I don't want your free gift of Battlefield Trooper Eddie. I would rather earn him through souls. It's a cheap shot to give an Eddie away and then sell a $39.99 expansion pack for him I'm the same bracket. I spend a ton of cash on this game already. Keep Battlefield Trooper Eddie for yourself. I'm insulted. You should not of offered the expansion pack with the Free Eddie at the same time. Because now everyone will feel they have to spend $39.99 to have a Free Battlefield Trooper per Eddie. Low blow guys. Low blow. Enjoy your money.
    So you made an account just to hate? Well done.

OS
    Android
    lol, ok, sure
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    i dont undesrtand how ot get this gift i see nothing in the store? do you advice me pls how to get him?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonek View Post
    i dont undesrtand how ot get this gift i see nothing in the store? do you advice me pls how to get him?
    He's in the pop up ads section, not in the store. On the right hand side of the screen there are a few icons, scroll through the offers, he's there.
    Last edited by Mateja; 05-25-2020 at 02:41 PM. Reason: I'm dumb
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Ahhh humanitys finest in terms of stupidity

OS
    Android
    Ahhhhhh humanities finest in terms of stupidity
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around