OS
    Android

Stop all new events pls!

1st: Stop all new events from now.
    2nd: Fix your servers and all bugs in this game.
    3rd: thank you!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    1st: Stop all new events from now.
    2nd: Fix your servers and all bugs in this game.
    3rd: thank you!
    Im usually pretty relaxed, but this past weeks its been a joke. Youd think they learned from last time with the server loadings. But no, its back. Along with Odin freezes and at the same time a 25k runs frontier clan challenge.

For the first time I've been playing this game, Im actually really angry at the current situation!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Same like Esquatcho here, but game is a mess now for 3+ weeks. It’s never been worse! They have to do something about it. Not sure if no events is the right way, but they definately have to adjust the goals/ extend events, whatever, to make it doable as long as they don‘t get the game fixed.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    I've said it often and I'll say it again.

Why should I care about all the new content if the game is too broken to experience it? If I tried to add extra content to the app I develop without a stable environment for that content, my boss would have my butt. I would have hoped that would be an industry standard.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    I totally agree. One month without events and new content wouldn't hurt anyone. Devs could use this time to patch up the game, fix bugs, improve servers etc. and players could take a breath and work on some long term goals that they otherwise had no time for (like awakening characters).

OS
    iOS
    I totally agree.
    We’d all feel better.
    The devs, and us.
    We have enough unfinished business as it is already
    In-game name Tore66-0321
    A Day 1 player.
    Proud Clan leader and founder of RiseOfEddie

OS
    Android
    Such a simple and elegant solution to the multitude of issues on both side of the screen. Just think of the progress that could be made if we are not distracted by chasing after the character-of-the-week. Or how many issues that the game team could address were they not preoccupied with building dumpster-fire characters like Ragnar Toothbrok (I don't know what it is, but that character really pisses me off) and overly convoluted events to MAYBE earn said garbage. I mean, what's next - Chupacabra Eddie?

It is a shame that the game mechanics are suffering because these jokers spent way too much time turning it into "Legacy of the Vikings". Enough already.

So devs, please put all this nonsense on hold, and take some time to get your house in order. As alleged Iron Maiden fans, you should understand that their name and legacy represents a certain standard - quality over quantity.
    Blazpheme-5782, Member of Soulreaper Clan