Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Outback Onslaught (Sands) - Exclusive Chance at Wasteland Eddie and Lone Star Eddie!

Name:  Outback-Onslaught-Event-Interstitials_1200X676_EN.jpg
Views: 6849
Size:  317.7 KB

Wasteland Eddie comes roaring into Legacy of the Beast!

Sitting atop his deadly desert rig, Wasteland Eddie brings a furious brand of outlaw justice. This 5★ Warrior deals masses of single target damage and strips his opponents of beneficial effects before curb stomping them into oblivion.

From now until May 24th at 5PM PDT, complete both regular and Clan event challenges to earn rewards such as Forged Fragments, Iron Coins, Gold, Trailblazer Soul Fragments and more!

Forged Fragments are the event currency of the Forge of Destiny Mega Event.

Trade your Forged Fragments in the Mega Store for rare rewards including Freya Cosmic Talismans and Odin himself!

You can learn more about this Mega event in the Forge of Destiny event post here!

Trailblazer Soul Details!

Collect 200 Trailblazer Fragments to create 1 Trailblazer Soul.

The Trailblazer Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, and has an exclusive chance of summoning Wasteland Eddie and Lone Star Eddie.

Lone Star Eddie is a sharpshooter out to serve justice! THIS 4★ GUNNER:
    Passively applies Perfect Accuracy to himself and his allies
    Applies a variety of negative effects to opponents, including Punishment and Perfect Bleed
    Can grant random damage invulnerability to allies

Each Trailblazer Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    10 Wasteland Eddie Soul Fragments
    10 Heroic Mythical Soul Fragments
    20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

Collecting 750 Wasteland Eddie Soul Fragments guarantees one 5★ Warrior Wasteland Eddie!

500 Heroic Mythical Soul Fragments guarantees a 5★ Highlight Character from the current Heroic Rotation!

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Please note that Wasteland Eddie is not currently available in any other souls. After this event he will only be featured occasionally in Heroic Soul Rotations. If you miss your chance to recruit him, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

Having trouble completing event challenges? We have some offers in Store that will give you a helping hand!
    • Pick up the Swirling Sands pack for a daily boost of Sands of Time, Sands of War and select Frontier Keys!
    • Build your team with the Swirling Sands Challenger Pack! This pack includes Warrior and Sentinel Legendary Souls, Quake and Vampiric Talismans, as well as Evo Materials, gold and Ironite to help you get more Sands refills!

Notes on Clan Event Challenges:

Players can join a Clan part way through an event in order to obtain these extra Event Challenges.

If you are removed from your Clan, or choose to Leave a Clan during the event, you will no longer be able to participate in the Clan Event Challenges. After the 24 hour cooldown you can then join a different Clan. This will give you access to any active Clan Event Challenges, and any Clan Group Challenges will be updated to the current total for your new Clan. If the Clan has already completed and claimed a Clan Group Challenge, the new member will not be able to claim that reward. Players will not gain double rewards by Clan hopping.
    Ceeg
    Social and Community Advocate

OS
    iOS
    Wasteland Eddie is exclusive to this event; is he going to be coming back in Heroic Souls or the FC Store?

EDIT: Nevermind I am a fool. He looks quite cool though!
    Last edited by GrimDusk; 05-18-2020 at 12:12 AM.

OS
    iOS
    For the time being, I would assume he is an event exclusive! We do not have further plans for him as of yet.
    Ceeg
    Social and Community Advocate

OS
    iOS
    Wait it says Heroic Souls in the post; did that change Ceeg?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    For the time being, I would assume he is an event exclusive! We do not have further plans for him as of yet.
    Can't sell as much Ironite without the FOMO? Of course he's coming back, everything comes back in due time. It's just if we want to wait at least 4 months (4 months ago I was told no more frontier dungeons planned and we all know how that turned out).

And of course becuase we have 2 clan events servers seem to be back to their sluggish selves so I won't be buying anything (for money or resources) until they settle. I'm hoping this is just normal restart sluggish-ness but history tells me that may not be the case.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Ow great, I'm so glad I chose to don't play much the previuly dungeom event, waiting for a solution to freezing game. Now we have 2 event dungeons runing simultaneously. There is nothing I love more in this game than overlaping grinding events!!!

OS
    Android
    Can't log in and frozen screens once there. Only thing that works is the spinning wheel of death....

OS
    Android
    I'm just reading Quarantine Eddie's (sorry, Wasteland Eddie's) abilities.

What do you mean by "damage immunity"?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachPlease View Post
    I'm just reading Quarantine Eddie's (sorry, Wasteland Eddie's) abilities.

What do you mean by "damage immunity"?
    Ancient Mariner is immune to True Damage from his passive, for example. Orbit Talismans make the whole team immune to True Damage. Siege Talismans make the wearer immune to physical damage, etc.

OS
    iOS
    Am I the only one not seeing event challenges or anything at all related to the event in the store?
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many