Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    These “increased chances” events are the worst. I have more than enough ironite saved up, I could buy the 75 souls outright but I’m not going to do it.
    That amount of ironite run in Lord of Light 15 during an event I could awaken a dozen characters and have a good supply of 5 star Liliths for sacrifice. 900 ironite for 10 characters, most of which will be 3 star, and a few talisman fragments is a bad deal. I’ll wait a few months and pick up Wasteland Ed in heroics, and put my ironite to better use.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG-9641 View Post
    These “increased chances” events are the worst. I have more than enough ironite saved up, I could buy the 75 souls outright but I’m not going to do it.
    That amount of ironite run in Lord of Light 15 during an event I could awaken a dozen characters and have a good supply of 5 star Liliths for sacrifice. 900 ironite for 10 characters, most of which will be 3 star, and a few talisman fragments is a bad deal. I’ll wait a few months and pick up Wasteland Ed in heroics, and put my ironite to better use.
    Seriously, I have yet to hear one positive review about these poorly hidden buy ironite events. Even worse is we have conflicting reports (and no answer) about whether or not they are claiming this new Ed will be in Heroics.

Spoiler alert: he will be available later so please don't waste your real world money because they are trying to hit you with FOMO.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    So my main issue atm is the constant connection error messages I get at the end of battles in Cosmos.

It's not all the time, and my net connection hasn't dropped out. Usually I hit "OK" and the thing spins for 2-3 secs and it works. Same even if I click OK just as it pops up.

Makes it really hard to actually leave the game running using up SoT.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    I don't really have many "connection" issues here at all.. just random crashes at times. My biggest complaint is that I can't run the Mystic dungeon even once..... seriously, not even once.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    For the time being, I would assume he is an event exclusive! We do not have further plans for him as of yet.
    Hey Ceeg, would you mind giving us an update on this statement you made? It contradicts the OP and the information in the compendium, and I would like to know what the deal is here.
    Last edited by Brickster; 05-18-2020 at 07:36 AM.

OS
    Android
    Are you sure Lone Star Eddie really is in the loottable of the event souls?

OS
    Android
    Horseshoe time!

Got Wasteland Ed on my first event soul popped...confused the hell outta me.

To celebrate this lightning strike, I have set him as my defender in Arena, level 1 and no talismans. All you in top 100, enjoy taking out your "event" frustrations on him for the next 24 hours!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azile View Post
    Horseshoe time!

Got Wasteland Ed on my first event soul popped...confused the hell outta me.

To celebrate this lightning strike, I have set him as my defender in Arena, level 1 and no talismans. All you in top 100, enjoy taking out your "event" frustrations on him for the next 24 hours!
    Congratulations! I will have to wait until he shows up in heroic souls.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by SinGularity-8786 View Post
    Are you sure Lone Star Eddie really is in the loottable of the event souls?
    Yes, I can confirm this. I pulled him in the first set of souls that I opened.
    Proud member of Caesar's Legion. Unofficial member of the Poor luck- very few passives Eddie's club.

OS
    Android
    I'm a day late, most of you will probably have finished them all by now, but here are the OUTBACK ONSLAUGHT (SANDS) event challenges. Spend heaps of sands of time and war, visit some frontier dungeons and head back into the arena, for another 2k Forged Fragments and up to 10 Trailblazer souls. Best of luck pulling Wasteland Eddie!
    Name:  May-OutbackOnslaught.PNG
Views: 973
Size:  46.5 KB

If the devs wanted to give all Australians who can prove they had a ticket to the cancelled Aus tour a free copy of Wasteland Ed, I wouldn't complain
    Azagthor-0732