Thread: Wasteland Eddie

OS
    iOS

Wasteland Eddie

It appears that Wasteland Eddie is a bit buggy, for multiple reasons. For one, there's no way his damage is being calculated properly, he deals about 2000 damage each hit. That cannot be right, even when I have his HP at around 40,000 without relics and he scales based off that. Second, his damage immunity penetration simply doesn't work in any case where damage immunity is present (Orbits, Celestials, Viking and Grim Reaper T3). These are some of his main draws, and they do not work. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could look into this.

OS
    Android
    Fully agree!

Whats the point with his fury "Deal 300% of your MAX HP as random damage to the target and have that target deal 300% of its MAX HP as random damage to you"?
    Most of the time he is killing himself because of this shit fury.
    Complete useless toon...TY for another new bugged toon!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Fully agree!

Whats the point with his fury "Deal 300% of your MAX HP as random damage to the target and have that target deal 300% of its MAX HP as random damage to you"?
    Most of the time he is killing himself because of this shit fury.
    Complete useless toon...TY for another new bugged toon!
    I wouldn't say that it's useless; certain toons can get nuked in arena and it works well against people like Cyborg Ed with Sacred talismans. The issue is damage resistance; his fury doesn't pierce damage resistance, meaning if it's used on Lucifer Morningstar for example, you're dealing basically no damage.

OS
    Android
    The problem is the damage reflection of your enemy. I got the feeling that something isn't working as it should be. I tested so many fights and Wasteland Eddie kills himself. Maybe if more than one enemy is killed? Possibly the damage reflection is scaled and its 300x number of enemy killed?
    If passive disable or anything similar is working, Wasteland Eddie kills himself. That's stupid. He isn't overpowered and only a single attacker. His selfhealing of his fury seems not to work all the time.

Example:

Gold and Souls Vault (Skull Quest) 2nd stage. Wasteland Eddie fires his fury and my whole team is instantly killed. What is causing this? No shields or passive disabling on the defending team...
    Last edited by URock; 05-22-2020 at 05:27 PM.

OS
    Android
    I recently pulled him after buying, I dunno, 10 + ten soul packs. But after a using him a few times, I couldn't figure out what was happening.
    Gold and Souls Vault was my first use as well... same result.. Fury kills enemy, kills my team. Ends in a Tie! Ha. Also seems inconsistent while trying to use him in other areas.

Sounds like everyone else has spent more time trying to figure him out and it's just a bug?

Is there any workaround for now? Would we have to equip him w/ talismans that give invincibility or immortality to revive him?
    The Red & The Black.

OS
    iOS
    It's pretty shitty of them to charge ironite using a BROKEN character as bait.. they KNOW he's broken....

The only workaround is to have an ally with Forge talismans on them.. that way.. he gets the perfect health buff rather than dying. OR as you commented.. some talisman set that revives. Hoping permadeath/perfect death isn't at play.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    It's pretty shitty of them to charge ironite using a BROKEN character as bait.. they KNOW he's broken....

The only workaround is to have an ally with Forge talismans on them.. that way.. he gets the perfect health buff rather than dying. OR as you commented.. some talisman set that revives. Hoping permadeath/perfect death isn't at play.
    Just like when word got out how all banshees could solo Odin on auto so they put out a $99 pack for them right before rolling out the fix. Scummy baiting isn't new with this team.

It's sad that when I saw the offer to purchase The Killer for $20 my first thought was "hey maybe they're finally fixing him even though they've been doubting us for months" and not "wow, what a killer deal".
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    I wonder if Apple and Google Play would be interested in an app "Selling" items that do NOT performa as they are advertised.. especially when there's evidence the development team is FULLY AWARE of the performance issue. In my business FRAUD to con people out of money... is actually a CRIME.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I wonder if Apple and Google Play would be interested in an app "Selling" items that do NOT performa as they are advertised.. especially when there's evidence the development team is FULLY AWARE of the performance issue. In my business FRAUD to con people out of money... is actually a CRIME.
    I'm a fellow software developer. If I had put out this many broken items and lies, I would have been fired long ago. But hey, we also don't take months to respond to the tickets of those who don't PM the support staff.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591