Thread: Odin teams

Odin teams

I need help, looking for efficient teams to battle Odin 1 through 10

I’m not active in discord or fb groups, so please share your team/talisman set ups.

OS
    Android
    Oh boy here we go again xD

Most players and clans are not going to share teams in public. Even if they wanted they would be shouted for doing it and a wild ForumDrama would appear :P

Why? Various reasons, one of them is because it takes effort and time to build up those teams and some people feel that should be only shared within your Clanmates, so they are not there to do the "hard-work" for you/your entire Clan. In the same line, with a possible Clan competition around the corner, helping your "adversary" it´s something that ppl feel real ultimately on the forums. Sad? unfair? selfish? maybe... but its what it is...

Also, there is a paranoia about sharing things that work in here because of "nerfing"

In a personal opinion, I would say work with logic and use your brain: Odin its a character with high hp and he uses a lot of golden shields to avoid damage. What characters do you know can work against that?

BTW, this is not about you so don´t take it personally, but I am starting to feel really tired about those "help me, this is my team, solve it for me" I mean, yea sure you got a problem, I´ll try to help you, give you options, opinions everything. But, whats your approach? what are you doing to fix it? I´m seeing more and more zero logical reasoning and a lot of "do it for me please" . So now, talking about you, if you are not active in discord or fb, what's happening with your clan? Nobody got some teams to share with you? to talk about it? Or well, sorry to say this, but you wanna be more efficient? maybe you got to do some sacrificies and assemble a Discord and talk with your team mates. Dunno, just and idea.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    I will give you one tip, look out for characters which do damage what scales on enemy health
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

No worries, nothing taken personal. I haven’t done a “help me” post before (hell, this might be the first thread I started) and was surprised this topic hasn’t been posted/sticky before like other walkthrough aspects.

I’ve read the clan drama/gamer rage here and know it’s real, but I’m a metal head before a gamer so it’s all just venting to me...sure it will be personal to some once clan vs clan goes live.

Haven’t asked my clan, it’s quiet there, I like it. Joined it from random in game listing because it was named after Dissection.
    Had a discord, but it seemed a resource hog on my device and deleted it before clans became more than daily check ins. Might need to re download.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Nifelheim; 05-18-2020 at 11:46 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Warrior Undead Axis - Chuck some echo on him and you've got a solid Odin killing machine from an easy to get character.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I built up a doc for my clan (and yes, it's for our clan only, sorry!) that contains key toons, useful combo allies (that pair well), bits on how to generally battle Odin, Odin's strengths and weaknesses, strategies to maximise Raid points (across the clan as a whole), etc.

If they don't have something like this in the clan, suggest either someone makes it, or step up and write one for them. I hammered out the guts of the one I did for our clan in a few days and then have refined it as new stuff has come along.

Getting everyone in your clan on the same page is vital to get decent rewards for a minimal SoB spend.
    Last edited by Cefiar; 05-19-2020 at 12:20 AM.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    Thus far.. no odin has been an issue......
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..