OS
    iOS

Raise Sand of Blood Cap (Now!!)

My suggestion ^^.

The Sand of Blood cap of three is something I can and have dealt with, considering the long refresh time. It’s actually refreshing (pun intended) to know that I’ll only have three at one time to use up, and that I only have to use them once a day, given the time sink that is Odin.

Then blood began to drop from events.

And some well-documented bugs have cropped up, resulting in loss of extra blood from i.e. tribute souls.

Now we’ve got blood dropping from events three at a time. That’s the whole bloof inventory! Unless your whole clan is all operating from the same time zone and has the same pattern of play, how are we supposed to time the completion of that goal so that everyone is empty at the same time? (Or else, everyone goes over their limit at the same time... and then proceeds to lose the blood. So what’s the point of getting it in the first place?)

Only two options make sense.

1) Event blood is spread out between goals, so there isn’t 3 from one source.

2) Our cap (for blood) is increased.

To sum, I’m not advocating for me stuff or better rewards. Giving us a reward and not letting us use it is just... bizarre. It’s bizarre.

Thank you, that is all.
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.

OS
    Android
    If you earn blood from events of pull them from souls you dont lose the blood it is added even above the cap. If you use them before the scheduled blood addition you dont lose any blood. It 8s the same way the SoT accrues.

This doesnt take into account of the bug of losing blood from souls, but some in my clan have said that has been fixed.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    3rd option that makes sense.

Realize that the blood you get is an extra amount than you would normally get and spend in the 5-15 hour window(depending on how many sands you had when the challenge was completed). Use that extra amount as a bonus to get some extra rewards that you wouldn't normally get.

Clans are still in beta and we don't even have all three raid bosses yet so it's best we wait until we have more than a 1/3 of the content that will use the resource. I imagine once we have all three, this complaint will turn from raise the cap to speed up the respawn timer.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    I am not being unappreciative of my free stuff. I just wish it were distributed in a manner in which it might not be immediately lost.

Simply filling your inventory (completely) when you are empty means you lose the countdown timer. (Same issue, in reverse.) We all have to sleep sometime. So, this is a set-up for failure. Why not offer the same rewards in smaller doses so this doesn’t happen?

OS
    iOS
    Or raise the cap (but not timer) so the reward (3) is not equivalent to your inventory. What’s the downside? You can already stockpile three types of frags now and spend them on demand to artificially inflate your inventory and play more than you probably would ever want to all at once.

You could be less active on Odin of the cap was higher without losing SoB. Ok. Is that a bad thing?

OS
    Android
    I'm not saying it's a bad thing or if it's a good thing but we don't even have everything that uses blood yet. we only have a third of the content (maybe who knows how clan battles will work).

Honestly if any cap needs to be raised to accommodate how things are played it's Sands of War and Sands of Time. A full SoW inventory doesn't even get you 2 gauntlet battles and a full SoT inventory only gets you a couple rounds in a frontier dungeon (and not even 4 runs on LoL XV).

As those parts of the game are much more fleshed out let's fix that first and once we actually have the rest of clans fleshed out and out of beta, then let's take another look and see if we really need to demand an immediate change in how a resource functions.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591