Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Post NF should fix the autorun start at Raid battles.

Who agrees they should change the battle in Raids to always manual, instead of start in autoplay after you played other normal battles in auto, as arena/gauntlet are?
    I'd lost a lot of battle just because the battle autostarts in raid and I cannot use my initial strategies.
    NF please change this.
    Missing Eddies: None
    Missing Allies: Odin, Freya, Skuld, Odin, Vesper
    CeloBeast-9202 / MaidenBR Clan Leader.

OS
    Android
    Or you could just stop at the end of the previous auto-run battle you made, when odin is at his lowest hp just finish it in manual, the next battle will start in manual

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Celobeast View Post
    Who agrees they should change the battle in Raids to always manual, instead of start in autoplay after you played other normal battles in auto, as arena/gauntlet are?
    I'd lost a lot of battle just because the battle autostarts in raid and I cannot use my initial strategies.
    NF please change this.
    hope they make that change, tired of quitting the game to star an Odin battle.
    _____________| CLAN |_____________
    👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

You don't necessarily have to quit the game, my strategy is to enter the "Lord of the Flies" and simply turn the "auto" off there. It's a very quick battle (definitely faster than reloading the game) and it allows me to enter Odin without any issues whatsoever.
    I agree with the OP though, we shouldn't be forced to use a workaround, native manual play would be a great QoL improvement.
    Jurand-3717 / The EXORCISTS Clan

Currently accepting NEW members, visit our post for more info:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ation-JOIN-NOW!

OS
    Android
    At least it is a simply thing to prevent, but inconvenient. It's better than being froze out or loss of blood from souls
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Battles should default to manual every time you exit one area of the game to enter another. I also find it sticking to auto when entering another part of the game quite annoying. It's not a huge deal, but annoying nonetheless.

OS
    Android
    The game already does this in arena (which I'm way more likely to run on auto) and gauntlet. I can't think of a good reason why this wasn't brought over to raids
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Can’t you just turn off auto by hitting the little button when the raid starts? Or it won’t let you?

OS
    Android
    You can, but it ALWAYS gets in one attack. If you're lucky and the toon that attacks first does the move you want, then it's no real problem.

If not, you could have thrown your entire strategy away.

The usual case is an Ed goes first, and that means a 1/6 chance of doing what you want, maybe higher if the Ed has multiple ways to do what you want (eg: if you're just building up fury, and more than one power attack gives an extra turn).

Then you've gotta include all your toons who "sometimes" go first instead, so that adds another 6 optiosn into the mix. If you're relying on a specific move, then it's probably 1/12 unless the other toons are restricted somehow (eg: Blights removing power move from that toon).

Raids should always start on Manual IMO.
    Last edited by Cefiar; 05-21-2020 at 02:13 AM.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hugoW View Post
    Or you could just stop at the end of the previous auto-run battle you made, when odin is at his lowest hp just finish it in manual, the next battle will start in manual
    It is not a good solution. It needs constant attention for longer battles.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan