Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Has yet to be reproduced????

Here's the steps for replicating with 100% success(in my experience).
    Players occasionally write in about The Killer from time to time but none, sadly, have provided explicit evidence of this actually happening without question.

I err on the side of players as much as I can, but when I bring this character into battle and see that he is correctly applying Perfect Disable with visible negative effect icons on his unfortunate enemies, it's tough to escalate the issue any further without an angle of attack.

Considering other angles, a possibility that I can imagine happening is that - as a result of various passive effects firing off in succession at the start of battle, highlighted in my previous post - there might be situations where the Killer successfully applies Perfect Disable before another effect removes it. To the player, there is no Perfect Disable to account for once all the effects are finished processing. However, because the passive was at one point disabled, some elements of it (depending on how it was designed) might not resume until that character's next turn - hence the "invisible passive disable" effect.

While some ability descriptions have been getting longer in recent days (apologizes, small phone users), we've been working on better describing when certain effects trigger within passives so you can better anticipate when they will proc again. Most of the time, it's at the start of the user's turn so long as that their passive is no longer disabled. This is why you've also been seeing an increasing number of "until they die" effects to help make certain effects stick. If you ever see a character whose passive is not disabled, yet they are failing to block or stop certain effects, it's generally because it wont fire off again until their next turn.

We'll continue to polish elements these elements of communication as much as possible without causing too much bloat in regards to skill descriptions. Hopefully this information helps plan how you approach certain fights.
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandal_LOTB View Post
    Players occasionally write in about The Killer from time to time but none, sadly, have provided explicit evidence of this actually happening without question.
    Two points about that.

1. How do you know someone hasn't actually submitted proof with the all of the unanswered tickets?

2. Even if you did answer the tickets, as I stated in one of my tickets, even if I wanted to, attaching files doesn't work on the new form.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    About killer. The most annoying thing is ability to turn off talismans.
    Shinobi and Musashi have bespoke cosmo. They haven't Passive disable displayed, but has Doom
    Name:  killer.JPG
Views: 645
Size:  159.5 KB
    John-2692

OS
    Android
    Thank Durandaral for coming by with some info and feedback! It's been ages since I saw someone from the team having a chat or replying something at the forums, for real very much appreciated!

Just one thing more, from time to time we actually see some of our feedback as implementation (like the life bar in Raids, etc) and that's it seems to suggest that you actually read/listen to us. But regarding tickets and reports, we still got the feeling that if the report isn't answered, is not read it at all.. and doing a video or writing the ticket it's also time-consuming for us... there is any way to knowledge our tickets? (without an automatic and empty reply ofc)

thanks for the info!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMaster View Post
    About killer. The most annoying thing is ability to turn off talismans.
    Shinobi and Musashi have bespoke cosmo. They haven't Passive disable displayed, but has Doom
    How recent was this screenshot taken? There was an issue with Musashi and Shinobi talismans in that they could be disabled by passive disable effects, but this has since been fixed in our last update. I believe the Banshee Cosmic suffers from this as well and is scheduled to be fixed soon (barring any other related issues). If the talismans in question are still acting up, please post about it with as many details as you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    Thank Durandaral for coming by with some info and feedback! It's been ages since I saw someone from the team having a chat or replying something at the forums, for real very much appreciated!

Just one thing more, from time to time we actually see some of our feedback as implementation (like the life bar in Raids, etc) and that's it seems to suggest that you actually read/listen to us. But regarding tickets and reports, we still got the feeling that if the report isn't answered, is not read it at all.. and doing a video or writing the ticket it's also time-consuming for us... there is any way to knowledge our tickets? (without an automatic and empty reply ofc)

thanks for the info!
    Your kind words are appreciated, Maiden.

I think more of the LOTB team would like to participate in the forum, but it really boils down to time management. I'd be down to spend all day answering questions on here if it weren't for the multitude of other tasks calling my name in a day's worth of work.

Please check out my response here for additional insight regarding bug reports and tickets: https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...l=1#post126665
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandal_LOTB View Post
    How recent was this screenshot taken? There was an issue with Musashi and Shinobi talismans in that they could be disabled by passive disable effects, but this has since been fixed in our last update. I believe the Banshee Cosmic suffers from this as well and is scheduled to be fixed soon (barring any other related issues). If the talismans in question are still acting up, please post about it with as many details as you can.
    This screenshot was made in spring (in april, if I'm not mistaken). It's good if problem was fixed, but I haven't The killer yet to check in arena defense((( Maybe someone else will check it later.
    John-2692