Trying to build a great team requires a lot of info from abilities, stats, all the way to passives and runes.
The most important is the order of operation. What order does everything tick?

These are a few question I have been wondering and I am sure at least a few others have also been wondering as well.

From what I have gathered they do have separate but stackable operations.

On Stacking ability's lets say you have 2 sets of freeze rune you have 2 different rolls like throwing 2 dice each one gives a separate 12% chance to freeze not a 24%.

With stacking here's an example base stat of 500 lets say you have a character passive ability raise hit points 10% and a rune that raises hit points 12%
would it be as separate categories like we see on freeze amulets? 500+50+60 =610

or would the second percentage be based off the percentage of the first? 500+50+6=556

As far as passives and the actual order of operation with stacks here's where it gets really important.

What order does the order of operations tick? Characters passive, runes passive, talisman passives, teammates passive, or opposing teams passive.

lets say you have a character whos character passive cleans off burn effects and heals you for 10% of your Max hit points and a rune that cleans off burn effect and heals for 12% of your with a chance to heal for 15% of your max hit points and a teammates passive to double all healing received. What order does all the passives and stats go now? Knowing this can make the difference between a character that gets wiped in 2 turns or one that can hang on for 6 turns in battle.