OS
    Android

Need some troopers!

Hey guys!

Due to (most) of my troopers being inactive for days I'd like to ask if anyone would add me The thing is im not really strong so I don't think anyone would want to play with my champion... (Pharaoh Dog King 5* lvl 89) btw Im onto finish underworld on hard last 3 stages!

Croxx-7312

OS
    Android
    I'll add you if you don't mind having a weak Trooper (3* Wickerman Eddie level forgot which one). Like it says in my signature, I'm a daily player and use my Troopers every single day, though the game keeps crashing and most of my Troopers don't get the badges (for which I apologize), but when they fix the bug, you'll be getting badges "from me" every day
    Feel free to add me: Rusalka-6140
    I'm a daily player, with a Child of the Damned (level 11 so far) set as a Champion. Every Trooper can feel free to message me and ask me to change the Champion
    The game crashes every (almost every) single time I try to use a fellow Trooper, so please know that I'm trying to be a good Trooper, but it's impossible with this bug.
    I do my best to pray/curse/swear/plead the game to let me finish a level

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudjenica View Post
    I'll add you if you don't mind having a weak Trooper (3* Wickerman Eddie level forgot which one). Like it says in my signature, I'm a daily player and use my Troopers every single day, though the game keeps crashing and most of my Troopers don't get the badges (for which I apologize), but when they fix the bug, you'll be getting badges "from me" every day
    you can change your trooper with other basic eddie,that is in better shape than your wickerman eddie.

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    Android
    I know and I do change it every few days, but it seems people like my Wickerman more, because I get more badges by switching back to him
    Feel free to add me: Rusalka-6140
    I'm a daily player, with a Child of the Damned (level 11 so far) set as a Champion. Every Trooper can feel free to message me and ask me to change the Champion
    The game crashes every (almost every) single time I try to use a fellow Trooper, so please know that I'm trying to be a good Trooper, but it's impossible with this bug.
    I do my best to pray/curse/swear/plead the game to let me finish a level