Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Hmm, it seems I never get a response anymore to any of my bug submissions, even though I always put the explicit reason in the title. So will any of this actually help us, or just you, and result in more work and red tape for us?
    In my experience that subject line does nothing. I've put things along the lines of "Urgent" "Time Sensitive" "Failed purchase" "arena lock out" and none of those actually did anything. The only times I ever got a response in a timely manner was when the game first started with a different support team and more recently when I managed to engage with a team member outside of the support ticket.

Besides none of this addresses the fact that tickets get marked resolved but the problem still exists. How many "Arena Refresh stole 10 Ironite" tickets are out there and closed even though they STILL have yet to fix that issue.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    I'll keep saying this: please bring back the 3 seconds wait instead of the current 10, i don't know why anyone is complaining about that, but that was supposed to be a temporary solution to the servers slowness but it looks like it is the new normal

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyCatzo View Post
    I'll keep saying this: please bring back the 3 seconds wait instead of the current 10, i don't know why anyone is complaining about that, but that was supposed to be a temporary solution to the servers slowness but it looks like it is the new normal
    They tried to bring it back after at some point but servers went to hell so it's 10 seconds again. I'm not familiar with coding so I'll assume the bigger break is needed but wouldn't 5 or 7 seconds be enough?
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    I really don't understand why it's 3 or 10.... that's seems a bit shortsighted. I agree.. try 5.. if not then 7....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    when you answer at all requests/tickets opened since one mounth?
    --J o m s V i k i n g

OS
    Android
    when you answer at all requests/tickets opened since one mounth?
    --J o m s V i k i n g