Welcome to this week's News Frontier

I am going to keep this week's update fairly short as there have been lots of other projects going on!

The Community team and I have been hard at work on an upgrade to the Ticket system that is currently in place. Right now, when you want to submit a ticket, you click on the 'Support' button in the Menu of the game and it opens a blank email. When the email is sent, 95% of these tickets that we see have no discernible differences from at glance and the team have to open every one just to see what the ticket is about. This slows down the process of answering tickets and means we have no way to prioritize any particular issue with effect.

Name:  Image.png
Views: 2438
Size:  8.0 KB

With that said. Our new system that will be coming on June 1st, will include options for you, the players, to select which section of the game that you wish to report on, and even then specify within that section. Here's an example!

Name:  Image2.png
Views: 2289
Size:  11.8 KB

These are some of the types of tickets that you can select from. Names and descriptions will change before launch and it has the ability to be updated at any time afterwards too!

Name:  Image3.png
Views: 2077
Size:  22.9 KB

This is what most of the ticket will look like as you are creating it.

All of this may make it a little harder to submit a ticket, but proper submission will let us effectively run through specific issues at a much faster rate. For example, we hope that this will help with finding and returning missing or incorrect purchases with a much faster turn around!

But that's enough of that. Keep an eye out for it on June 1st!

Giveaway Time!

Next week we will be announcing a new giveaway with (in my opinion) some great new gifts! As usual, there will be one winner. After the giveaway is over we will contact you and get it shipped as soon as possible!

Any idea's on what the winner might be receiving?

That's it from me this week. I hope you are all staying safe and staying home!

P.S - Still working on the Header for the News Frontier and still taking suggestions for maybe the Eddie or Ally you would like to see in it!

Signing off.

Ceeg