OS
    iOS

Max Awakened Daedalus + Siege Talismans

So I thought I'd try and create an invincible Daedalus by equipping him with a Siege set (which grants immunity to physical damage) which when paired with his passive (which converts all damage into physical damage) should make him immune to damage. This is not the case however. I don't take physical damage from attacks, but the physical damage from the converted damage still goes through

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HK-47 View Post
    So I thought I'd try and create an invincible Daedalus by equipping him with a Siege set (which grants immunity to physical damage) which when paired with his passive (which converts all damage into physical damage) should make him immune to damage. This is not the case however. I don't take physical damage from attacks, but the physical damage from the converted damage still goes through
    Maybe there was some hidden passive disable shenanigans going on? What enemy team+talisman did you test this on?

OS
    Android
    Talisman passives always work first followed by character passive. So once he converts it to physical damage, siege would have already worked and will not help.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix-7282 View Post
    Talisman passives always work first followed by character passive. So once he converts it to physical damage, siege would have already worked and will not help.
    That makes perfect sense, thank you. Darn. Oh well, perhaps I'll use a metal set instead then, for insurance against passive disable.