Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    I hate to brag, but I pulled two five stars from rare souls (or their equivalents) and one of them was Wasteland Eddie. As an Australian I am overjoyed.

OS
    Android
    What happened to sacrifice events? This is not a sacrifice event, this is a fragment event to get a special cosmic and be done with it

Where is the catch to keep sacrificing until you run out of gold or souls? so poor event and so much time waiting
    Last edited by hugoW; 05-25-2020 at 08:43 AM.

OS
    Android
    While not the most exciting sacrifice event, I'm pleasantly surprised how many different characters can wear the Icarus cosmic. If I've done my numbers right, the T3 will cost you between 2-3 full vortex's worth of essence. So hitting the 300,000 stretch goal will ensure you can afford one.

Name:  May-WingsOfSteel.PNG
Views: 551
Size:  33.5 KB

Best of luck with your pulls everyone.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Thanks Azagthor! The essence per frag calculation is especially handy.

OS
    Android
    FWIW: I decided to video the sac event again (was bored). Also didn't really edit it much (it's over 11mins, so take that with a pinch of salt).

First off the bat was 10x VHE's, fully skill-sharded.

Next was 1x Aces High and 9x Bass Eddies, also fully skill-sharded.

That took care of the event (and then some) and the rest is just me clearing space and grabbing extra frags. I did a lot more sac'ing than was in the video FYI, but like anyone is gonna watch the whole of this video, let alone all the extra crap I did after that, unless they wanna count all the drops for stats reasons.

I'm looking at you Azagthor!
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War