Thread: Meathead

Meathead

Just got this one from a regular soul. Anyone know anything about it?

OS
    Android
    It doesn't t seem very powerful to me, but i levelled to 100 a gunner voidliny so maybe i'm not the best team builder here around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddrak View Post
    It doesn't t seem very powerful to me, but i levelled to 100 a gunner voidliny so maybe i'm not the best team builder here around
    but my thread is very thankful for your effort, we need more people like you to complete it

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

I got a Sentinel Meathead, and even though it's weak as hell, I'm keeping it, because it's the only Sentinel I've seen that can strike multiple targets with a basic attack. Ive got it up to 3*, level 60, and its still not good, but I'm still working on the talisman build. Which kind did you get?

1st one was the Eye meathead then the other day i had gotten another version of Meathead sold that one

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by logicombat View Post
    I got a Sentinel Meathead, and even though it's weak as hell, I'm keeping it, because it's the only Sentinel I've seen that can strike multiple targets with a basic attack. Ive got it up to 3*, level 60, and its still not good, but I'm still working on the talisman build. Which kind did you get?
    I have sentinels that can do that too that you may want to keep an eye out for....Pyro Soldier, Souless Demon, Allied Bomber Boy, and Pharaoh Sand Spirit.