OS
    Android

luck of the draw

Well I had 4 vortex now, 3 mythicals used, hundreds of other souls used. Only 1 new character (gunner pyro.)
    Next I tried to get gunner minotaur. I used 19 heroic souls, 3 legendary heroic, and 2 mythical heroic souls. Guess what: 3 beast eddie duplicates.
    Next event I am due to pull the featured character in the first soul I use.
    Gotta think positive. How has your luck been?
    Proud member of Caesar's Legion. Unofficial member of the Poor luck- very few passives Eddie's club.

OS
    iOS
    I don't think G Minotaur is in heroics at the moment.. it's S minotaur currently in heroics. Of which I had 4 or 5 drop I think... maybe more. I did only see 1 Iccy Ed though and 5 A Werewolves from various legendary/mythical heroics.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Gunner Minotaur went in to heroics at 5 pm Developer time. Finally got my gunner minotaur after holding on to that Mythical heroic for well over a year.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    ahh I missed the rollover Sorry.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I feel you.

Name:  Naamloos.png
Views: 358
Size:  288.4 KB

This was from 6 mythical souls.

OS
    Android
    Hooray, finally got my g minotaur and ass hierophant (3 of them arg). Took forever!
    Hang in there, you'll get him one day too, elusive bastard!

OS
    Android
    After opening every type of red souls chasing Killer Beast since he´s release I finally was able to get him last Sac... Not one, not two, FOUR times in a raw from differents souls. Yesterday I pull him again from a rare soul, and now it's been announced in a future heroic rotation... he is chasing me now xD
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    I remember being similarly frustrated chasing after the G Minotaur.
    The absurd number of Heroic souls burned through, the 50-or-so Banner Pack souls wasted (but I did get some talisman sets, so not a total loss).
    Funny how some characters elude us...

For myself at the moment, it is the A Anubis.
    Yeah, some 4-star "no big whoop" flavor-variant character.
    So it's not like I am making some concentrated effort or anything, but he just refuses to drop into my game no matter how many eligible souls I open.
    I mean, how long has he been in the game and I still somehow don't have him?
    This guy is only 4 stars - I should be up to my ears in duplicates, but for whatever reason he is still a no-show.
    Rainmaker Eddie keeps popping up in my game like there is a convention somewhere nearby, but this Ass Anubis is a ghost.

I guess the chase never really ends...
    Blazpheme-5782, Member of Soulreaper Clan

OS
    Android
    Been a few weeks since I needed one of the heroics and figured it would be easy to get Minazuki, Shinobi Spy with 40 regular heroic and 7 or 8 legendary heroic.
    4 red Werewolf, 4 Assassin Hierophant, and 40+ 3* crap. Even if I felt rich and wanted to buy a Heroic Summoning Pack in the store the counter is at zero and you can't buy them at the moment. Wonder if that will reset tonight?