OS
    Android

Where is Run To The Hills Eddie? Did he ran away to the hills for his life?

He is not in any souls and disappeared without any notice long time ago. I sacrificed him before he ran away to the hills, now can't get him anywhere else. Is there a possibility to have his fragments like we have for Holy Smoke, Wickerman and Soldier eddies in Trooper Store?
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    He became a story exclusive
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    You have to open a support ticket and ask to switch a toon you have with him. I think there was mention of him getting obtainable again but for now ticket is the only way afaik.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Why sac him? He's the best Eddie since introduction. His fury and the right talismans make him best. No. He's not the strongest, but I live running him every chance I get.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    Why sac him? He's the best Eddie since introduction. His fury and the right talismans make him best. No. He's not the strongest, but I live running him every chance I get.
    As I said, it was long time ago - when he was dropping from regular souls. He was common as Mummy or SoL Eddie, I had no fear of not getting him back.
    It's just weird he is the only achievement Eddie you can sacrifice and can't get back via trooper fragments or anywhere else.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave