OS
    iOS

Kudos on the ranged slot expansions...

.. I hit my max number of allotted talismans yesterday.. it was a pleasant surprise to see the range slider to increase slots. So much easier than swiping all the way left for 20 minutes just to add 5 slots... then doing it again, and again.

Nice work on that aspect devs!

(And more than 500 slots too!)
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Name:  willis.jpg
Views: 443
Size:  42.3 KB

What am I missing here? 600 still the limit, correct?
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

OS
    iOS
    Could be 600.. I thought it was 500.. so when I jumped to 550 I was surprised.

If I'm slow and behind the times and it was bumped to 600 previously... then I missed it.

Still the range slider is very nice.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Slider is newer. The limit has been 600 for both talismans and toons for months now.

I wish they had rolled out those 2 changes together as I bought the maxed slots immediately since more slots won't hurt you and with it allows more grinding without those annoying "out of inventory space" messages.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Could be 600.. I thought it was 500.. so when I jumped to 550 I was surprised.

If I'm slow and behind the times and it was bumped to 600 previously... then I missed it.

Still the range slider is very nice.
    No worries. I had hoped you found a way past 600 that I didn't know about! As someone who buys talisman packs, the storage of these things is an issue!
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

OS
    Android
    there are 3600 talisman free slots that you can use if you have 600 characters in the equipped tab. I have everything equipped except unevolved cosmics, it makes my life so easy when swapping

OS
    iOS
    To be fair.. I've played for years and never needed more than 400 slots..

it's only recently with Raids that I see actual value in keeping duplicate characters

...and the dropping of multiple 6-set talismans (I've got more 6-set talismans than I can feasibly evolve in a year now due to low drop rates of evolution materials)

...that more than 400 has become necessary. And I'm still a good 75+ slots away from maxing talisman slots, and 100+ slots away from character max.

Frankly, I don't know how some hit 600 characters... I'd need multiple duplicates of multiple characters and in my view, there are only maybe 10-15 characters worth keeping duplicates of and fewer worth keeping multiple duplicates of.
    Last edited by Yup; 05-28-2020 at 02:05 AM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    To be fair.. I've played for years and never needed more than 400 slots..

Frankly, I don't know how some hit 600 characters... I'd need multiple duplicates of multiple characters and in my view, there are only maybe 10-15 characters worth keeping duplicates of and fewer worth keeping multiple duplicates of.
    Two reasons: Raids/Gauntlet Dupes - As you mentioned the extra toons serve purpose

Sacrifice events: They are a lot cheaper per essence if you use the time in between events to level up toons before the event even starts. With all the hearts that are handed out now, my inventory usually has at least 100 different hearts ready to go for a sac event that is useful.

Talismans: I have up the 600 slots and I really could clean up the talisman's I have but for me the new management system is too slow and laggy for me to have the patience to work on more than a few a day.

Right now the main benefit is I can clear out my inventory and load up on sands and grind overnight with zero worries of waking up to "talisman inventory full" messages with plenty of sands of time left.

Well, I could if I wasn't getting connection errors every 10 or so runs.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591