Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Character Fragment Event, featuring the DEBUT Sentinel Sōjōbō, Tengu King

Name:  Sojobo,-Tengu-King-Fragment-Event-Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 694
Size:  280.2 KB

Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4⭐ character!

From now until May 30th, 5 PM PT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Sōjōbō, Tengu King Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4⭐Sentinel Sōjōbō, Tengu King!

Sōjōbō, Tengu King joins the cast as a new 4⭐Sentinel in Legacy of the Beast. This noble warrior harnesses ancient power to undo his foes! Sōjōbō’s passive ability ‘Fabled Sensei’ will fortify you throughout battle by giving 1 Power and applying Endure whenever you take damage. It will also Copy all Beneficial Effects currently on yourself to a random ally after every action!

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Players who battle in Lord of Light Floors 11-15 will also be able to earn greater amounts of Sōjōbō, Tengu King Fragments (10, 20 or 50) at an increased drop rate! Additionally, you can earn as many Sentinel Sōjōbō, Tengu King Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

This Fragment event will also feature 4 Event Challenges which will reward a variety of items including XP Shards, Frontier Keys and Forged Fragments.

Forged Fragments are the event currency of the Forge of Destiny Mega Event.

Trade your Forged Fragments in the Mega Store for rare rewards including Freya Cosmic Talismans and Odin himself!

You can learn more about this Mega event in the Forge of Destiny event post here!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
    Trade extra Fragments or Common Souls for additional rewards in the Event Store!

Extra Sōjōbō, Tengu King Fragments can score you Artifact Talismans, Cosmic Evo Runes and rare Cosmic Shinobi Talismans!

The Cosmic Shinobi Talisman provides an exclusive bonus when equipped to any Shinobi. This Talisman increases the stats of your Shinobi in battle, and reduces incoming damage. It ensures your Shinobi are immune to all negative effects, including innate and unblockable stun, permadeath, taunt, and skill disabling effects. Every attack against any enemy deals true damage to all of their allies equal to 2% of their MAX HP, and every Perfect Hit against enemies deals 15% of their Max HP in true damage.

Head to the Event Store to see the full list of items!

In addition to this, for the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons also have the following changes:

• Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5⭐ Lilith!
    • All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4⭐ character!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up a Sōjōbō, Tengu King:

• Get a FREE 10 Sōjōbō, Tengu King Fragments to start you off!
    • Grab the “Sentinel Experience Pack”! This provides Ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5⭐ XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Sōjōbō, Tengu King!
    • Grab an additional boost of Sōjōbō, Tengu King Soul Fragments to trade for more items in the Event Store. This Fragment Mega Pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!
    • Various talisman packs are also available that work well with the Sōjōbō, Tengu King, including Tower Talismans, as well as a T2 Gold Cosmic Talisman with a Fate Set Effect!

Tower Talismans are green talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else!. Equip them to gain a random Golden Defensive Effect every turn for 1 turn.

The T2 Gold Cosmic Talisman with the Fate set effect gives the wearer Ascension, Immortality, or Perfect Immunity for 1 turn every turn.

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Sentinel Sōjōbō, Tengu King Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit this ally, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

OS
    Android
    You know the drill. Another 1,000 Forged Fragments up for grabs. Artifact and Shinobi Cosmic talismans in the event store.

Name:  May-SentinelTengu.PNG
Views: 534
Size:  43.2 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Devs, when will we go back to 3 sec wait time on auto-replay?
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    When will we go to zero wait time and get a "cancel" button to stop Autoplay?

OS
    Android
    Anyone else getting abysmal tengu king soul fragment drop rates right now from the lol dungeon? Ive done many sot refills, and I've been getting 15 frags, 20 frags, crap. My last refill gave me 5 frags!! Wtf?? Getting fed up with this s#*t. What a waste of time and ironite. Spending all my ironite, and getting nowhere with the event. Never had such abysmal drop rates before now.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Anyone else getting abysmal tengu king soul fragment drop rates right now from the lol dungeon? Ive done many sot refills, and I've been getting 15 frags, 20 frags, crap. My last refill gave me 5 frags!! Wtf?? Getting fed up with this s#*t. What a waste of time and ironite. Spending all my ironite, and getting nowhere with the event. Never had such abysmal drop rates before now.
    Which LoL stage are you running in? I did my 500 runs with ~320 in XI and ~180 in X, and ended up with 2650 fragments, costing at least 1000 ironite, and was in-line with previous events. These events can be expensive-ish, depending what you're aiming for.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Was running lol3 (6 sot) to try to get as many runs as cheap as poss, and have always gotten ~40 frags per refill until now, for some reason, now almost none, only a few frags every 6 or 7 runs or so. Gave up on 3, now back to lolx, which is giving me the 40, and much better rewards. Little more expensive, but at least I'll get the cosmic now. Anyone else ever experience this? Should I not even bother with the lower lol levels anymore?

OS
    Android
    I usually do the same, running level 3 to get more total runs for less. It is usually good enough to get whatever new character for the event, but not much more.

For the first time during one of these, I ran level 10 for all 3 days (9 mega-refills worth) to reach the higher-tiered goals and the difference was significant. So I would say that if you want any of the extra goodies in the store during these events, the lower floors just aren't going to cut it. It is unfortunate that this has become the new normal, but what can we do?
    Blazpheme-5782, Member of Soulreaper Clan

OS
    Android
    Hmm, seems like something is up here. Have they lowered the drop rates for the lower lol levels? Been running lolx ok, but now I just had a refill where I didn't get any event soul frags or lilith frags at all, none. Ive never had an event where I got less than 15 frags on a fill up, and now I've had several that were around 15, one 5, and now 0 on lolx. Come on, this is a joke. What a waste of time. Guess I'll have to run lolxv now, but knowing my luck I'll start getting 0 from that too now. Can never save any ironite anymore. Guess that's how they want it. Argggggg!

OS
    iOS
    I wasn't paying attention, but I ran LOLX exclusively and picked up 3 sets of Frontier talismans. (roughly 4k frags). That did take about 6 mega-refills though.

I, personally STILL can not justify the RIDICULOUSLY HIGH SOT COST of higher LOL levels.... if you have Dark Lilith, Lucifer, the shardbornes and onyx sons.... those upper LOL levels just suck up SOT without much additional benefit. 1 35 SOT LOL XV run may give you 10, 20 or 50 frags... for the same SOT you get 4 LOLX runs... at 5, 10 or 50 frags each run, that's a possibility of 20 to (unlikely) 200 frags from LOLX for the same SOT. So. . why run LOLXI+ again???
    Last edited by Yup; 05-30-2020 at 10:59 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..