Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Hey all interested parties... this project has moved. If you want in, hit me up on the Discord in this link for more information (which is still active, for some reason...), by PM, or find a link to the Down Under discord (in the "clans" section of this Forum). You can even post your trooper info, if you like, and I can see what I can do with it.

We are currently 11; our numbers are growing.

We are currently playing U.S. Cavalry Ed (for the Trooper event), equipped with relevant talismans.

Do you see the applications? Do you see? Do you see? Say, "NI!"
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.

OS
    Android
    Nice idea, not sure how well it will work though. In our clan it works well, but as a random group?

Anyway We are no longer the Knights Who Say "Ni"

We are now the Knights Who Say Ecky-ecky-ecky-ecky-pikang-zoom-boing-mumble-mumble.

And I DO have a shrubbery!
    Drizzit-0758/The EXORCISTS Clan

OS
    iOS
    Cool, but do you have a herring?
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Here is an alternative. Have the game designers allow you to set the champion of people that agreed to be your trooper for your use. Other people that they are troopers with could still set the available champion that they would like to use.

Also-isnt it time that we can level our npc ride along free troopers? Its tiring that they max at level 85 and we are level 100.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Cool, but do you have a herring?
    Of course I have a herring! How else am I to cut down the tree?
    Drizzit-0758/The EXORCISTS Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    Here is an alternative. Have the game designers allow you to set the champion of people that agreed to be your trooper for your use. Other people that they are troopers with could still set the available champion that they would like to use.

Also-isnt it time that we can level our npc ride along free troopers? Its tiring that they max at level 85 and we are level 100.
    I mean, yes... this would all be nice. My idea was to use what we have to get what we need, though. This ^^ sounds like a big ask. Still, if the dev. team stumbled on your idea in the process of reading my post and decided it was a good one, I wouldn’t complain.

Anyway... do any of you actually want to join Say Ni?? Lol. (Tell you guys what. If ya’ll can find an acronym for what the knights in question are saying now, I’ll change the name ;-).) We have a little over a dozen Knights so far...
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.