OS
    Android

reduce the cost to open clan mythical souls.

I just opened 12 clan mythicals at a cost of 60M. Want to guess how much gold I got back? BIG FAT ZERO! Please reduce the cost of opening these souls. Maybe to 2.5-3M max. Sure I might have a heap of ironite but grinding shouldnt be the only way to get my gold back. Especially with all the events going on, having the time to grind that much to reclaim the gold lost isn't really an option.

While at it maybe reduce the cost of dropping most souls especially rares in the BoS. My book is clogged with souls and opening them all just makes gold reserves disappear and so much is needed for awakening and cosmic talismans.
    Last edited by thealchemist; 05-28-2020 at 03:46 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Agreed. It sucks to spend 5M to get 30 skill shards.

Rare soul to talisman gold red soul fragment exchange is a feature in the right direction. But I would suggest to also give option to get regular talisman soul fragments in hundreds. Makes earning gold easier. Gold red is higher level soul, but requires too many rare souls to get one gold idol from that.

OS
    iOS
    Very odd to drop 12 clan mythicals and not have any of them drop the 5, 10, 20 Mil reward. The odds in this app just flat out suck.

The last 8 Tribute and Raid Gold Souls I've had have all dropped Tower talisman sets.... they REALLY need to tweak the "RNG" to ACTUALLY BE random.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Gold prizes for many things must be free like just open a soul, why to spend gold to open a winning soul????
    NF abuse of that and now i just don't open mythical soul is it completely ridiculous
    When you see the cost to awaken just one toon, they are crazy ^^
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Totally agree with OP on Clan Mythical Soul having an absurd price in gold!

Also, if you managed to stay neutral in gold, I would call it a big success!

My last 7 had ZERO gold in them and I shouldn't need to mention I'm not a fan of skill shards...

Next two recovered some gold, having 10M each, but overall I'm down 25M in last 9 souls, that I'm keeping track of, and I don't feel awarded but cleaned out...

Each awakening requires a ton of gold and we shouldn't need to pay this ridiculous amount in gold for a rare chance of getting some gold back...

Kindly reconsider, the same way you lowered that hefty price for inventory expansion down to 1M.

Thanks!
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    Ritchie how much gold did you get when opening the legendary souls? You can pull 5 mm in gold there to offset the price of a mythic. You needed to open 14 legendaries so I would guess you pulled some gold.

How much ironite did you earn from the legendary and mythic souls? You can use that while grinding events to earn gold.
    Last edited by Muzzleloader; 05-30-2020 at 03:52 PM.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Yes, I agree that path leading up to Mythical is in fact rewarding, but just not that much as to offset the price for Mythialcal.

As things are now, it is more beneficial to shelve these souls than it is to open them- they're like a dead-end street for gold:

they take away your gold and give you awakening material to spend more gold with...

It isn't my intention to counter your opinion, I'm just trying to emphasize this end-of-the-line problem for these souls.
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    How many talisman frags did you earn and convert to gold?

Just opening the mythics may seem expensive, but how much gold and resources did you gain in total? That is the true cost of the clan souls.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    But mostly a Legendary covers the cost of opening a Mythical, yes mostly and not always. Which I agree can be a pain when you are stuck on that odd rng we have. And no matter how many times they said "its random, it's random" just some things can have those odds...

Also, we could have a way of "dispose" of souls if we donīt want them, like trading rare souls for frags, or just destroy them.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Sacking or selling keys/souls for marginal value ^^ would be tremendously useful. As Maiden said, even no value would have value.
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.