Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    You don't need another survey, because the feedback section in this forum is full of useful comments to improve this beta game.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    You mean something like this?

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...nstant-Feature

Been nagging about it for years (no clue what idle heroes is though)
    Yes. Just skip the whole battle. spend the SOT to start.. then get a "victory" screen with rewards.. or "defeat" screen.

To be fair though, I think the server is only tapped on start/victory/defeat - during battles, the server isn't really hit at all. So I don't know how much it'd do to relieve server stress.

Idle Heroes is a vastly different app but still sort of the same type of play. Set up a team.. battle.. etc. There's a "skip battle" checkbox before each battle. So basically you don't wait the 3-4 minutes of the auto battle to run, you just jump to results.

I only know about Idle Heroes because I've been searching for something similar to this app that doesn't charge ridiculously high prices like $99 for basic resource items or $200 for a new character, and doesn't make events seem like a 40 hr work week..... Idle Heroes unfortunately isn't a replacement... at least for me.
    Last edited by Yup; 05-29-2020 at 07:49 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Soul chance events are not engaging. Event souls (trailblazer etc..) are luck based and are not worth the effort. maybe if we could collect fragments to get the soul, and the souls would have a better pool (either less 3*, only eddies souls, only archetype souls:an event fragment soul that guarantees either or only shinobis, dogs, egyptian, female, night city, underworld, LOL characters..... only mixed class souls: Event souls that guarantee either the promotional eddie or a 4 star Gunner or magus, something like that because the pool is too large now.) then it may be actually motivating to complete.
    Thrasher-1153
    Powerslave

OS
    Android
    If you want to skip the time in doing battles and only auto complete you should say only recieve half the rewards at most. Better would be you get the win and no rewards. Putting time in grinding is part of the game.

How many mobile games have auto complete with full rewards?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    One thing I brought up in the suggestion thread for the auto complete is that real world time helps cap what players receive and helps delay power creep.

Sure NF would love a system that allows for someone to drop hundreds of bucks and in a few minutes of clicking have everything. As player's though, that would not be fun.

Plus at that point we are removing yet another component of playong the game.

There's also the fact that are plenty of bugs already that should be fixed before we introduce completely new functionality that with this dev and testing team we know will be massively broken.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Let's be real. Skip battle is never going to work. The game takes several seconds to calculate all the various buffs before any character acts. Skipping and calculating the whole thing in every wave accounting for extra turns and multiple rounds in each wave is too much.

OS
    Android
    If you do auto complete and it doesnt give rewards except the win that would take care of that issue.. I dont not want the auto complete feature.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Yes. Just skip the whole battle. spend the SOT to start.. then get a "victory" screen with rewards.. or "defeat" screen.

To be fair though, I think the server is only tapped on start/victory/defeat - during battles, the server isn't really hit at all. So I don't know how much it'd do to relieve server stress.

Idle Heroes is a vastly different app but still sort of the same type of play. Set up a team.. battle.. etc. There's a "skip battle" checkbox before each battle. So basically you don't wait the 3-4 minutes of the auto battle to run, you just jump to results.

I only know about Idle Heroes because I've been searching for something similar to this app that doesn't charge ridiculously high prices like $99 for basic resource items or $200 for a new character, and doesn't make events seem like a 40 hr work week..... Idle Heroes unfortunately isn't a replacement... at least for me.
    I guess it would reduce the stress by at least half (eliminate the connection at the start of each battle).

Looked it up Idle Hereos and it doesn't seem interesting, but good on them if they have a skip feature. Plenty of other games have that feature though
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan