Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

June 2020, Part 1 Tuning Discussion - PRELIMINARY

This is the main post to discuss tuning changes that are in an upcoming update.

You can see the details for the preliminary tuning adjustments in the Game Updates forum post.
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    iOS
    So even though this is a small set of changes, I still appreciate some of these for certain. For one, Labyrinth dropping Greek Awakening shards is good, though I am uncertain as to why this wasn't in the last update. Larger sands of blood cap is no doubt due to the next raid boss coming soon! In addition, those dream talismans in the arena souls seem pretty good. I do have a slight issue with the lack of fixes for Wasteland Ed's damage piercing. He cannot currently pierce Labs or Siege with his attacks. Super hyped for NoTB awakened and Osiris awakened, will have to see how they are. Overall, pretty happy.

I hope they also reduce tge time it takes to get 1 SOB to 5 per day.

OS
    Android
    Looks like Osiris will finally be played after sitting on the bench since I got him during the gods mega event. Now will he actually get used outside of those achievements and gauntlet? Probably not, but hey I wasn't even bothering with him in gauntlet before.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    NotB Eddie is a great choice. But, I was really thinking (and hoping) we'd see Rainmaker next. Assassin is the only class without an awakenable Eddie, and VHE has his variant.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    NotB Eddie is a great choice. But, I was really thinking (and hoping) we'd see Rainmaker next. Assassin is the only class without an awakenable Eddie, and VHE has his variant.
    I think Rainmaker is unlikely since he doesn't fit with any of the current Awakening shards.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    I think Rainmaker is unlikely since he doesn't fit with any of the current Awakening shards.
    Yeah, that's a fair point. Hell shards could fit, with a little imagination. If he was going to get a new type of Awakening shard, what other existing characters would also use it?
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Yeah, that's a fair point. Hell shards could fit, with a little imagination. If he was going to get a new type of Awakening shard, what other existing characters would also use it?
    Honestly? Mayan/Shaman themed ones would fit him.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Honestly? Mayan/Shaman themed ones would fit him.
    Interesting, why do you say that? I'd love to see Shaman awakenable yesterday, by the way. Based on the song lyrics, I could agree with you. LoL materials would also be a fit - based on lyrics, not necessarily based on the game universe though.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Welcome those fixes, they look like a little shy for so many things going around but well...

Also, odd choice about NotB.. I also was waiting for an improvement on older Eddies... maybe the problem with those outdated Eddies is they need a rework (like Viking) and not only an awakening...Dunno...

Btw I´m super interested in seeing how they implement the second raid. So, it looks like we are going to have Odin and another Raid at the same time? or maybe one week on raid open, next week the other raid?
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"