Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Nice event to newer players grab some eddies, but I not sure if I will spent ironite to gambling with 4* immortal soul. 1k for Guy Fawkes, Lone Star or Football Eddie it is an awnsome deal, but a lame waste of resourse and time for a Phantom.

I guess I'm just run insanity to acomplish clan challanges for now

OS
    iOS
    I agree, good event if you need some of the Eds... otherwise it's kind of an unexciting event. There are no rewards for longer term players other than the clan achievements. So I'll burn ironite on "Normal" just to rack up run counts since the frags are overall not needed here.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I'm running normal. I can do the runs cheaper than the other levels. I'm not placing hope on the gamble. I want Van Gelding, so this will accomplish that. Plus, I won't burn too much ironite

OS
    Android
    not sure what team ur using, but i've used various weak teams and have had no problem.
    The Merc.: ragnarok, crusader ed: reaper, leprecount: nilfheim, a.child: forge
    a.werewolf, Samurai ed: viper, g.minotaur, and a. heirophant; only ed had talis equipped and the others were lvl1 with the heirophant being a 4* still
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by razgriz; 05-31-2020 at 09:20 PM.
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    Android
    I've been running Gambler, Mercenary, Ferryman and Moonie. Gambler pretty much kills everyone. Do no one else really gets too many turns. As for Apocalypse killing upon his first death. Gambler has a still that allows himself to be drained and then climb again, before dying. So no need for celestials.

since i dont have them all for me it will be good to catch at least 1 5* and 1 4* with the ageless frags, if i manage to get something good with the immortal frags it will be even better.

OS
    Android
    Is anyone experiencing the problem of freezes with GRE's fury in this dungeon? I'd like to use him for farming Insanity for his block doom passive (so I don't need an ally with that effect - currently using Gunnr but would like to swap in Prisoner to passive disable Fallen Icarus Ed) but am wary of leaving it going if the fury freeze is still an issue.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    Is anyone experiencing the problem of freezes with GRE's fury in this dungeon? I'd like to use him for farming Insanity for his block doom passive (so I don't need an ally with that effect - currently using Gunnr but would like to swap in Prisoner to passive disable Fallen Icarus Ed) but am wary of leaving it going if the fury freeze is still an issue.
    Didn't use GRE, because I choose Charlotte to deal with doom and also wear orbit to improve resiliense.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    Not GRE, but I had a couple of freezes with Max Cyborg on the one of the stages (Magus Werewolf maybe). Only happened when I had The Prisoner, and while I was only watching once when it happened, it looked like the Valhalla's revive effect happened before Cyborg's Fury animation had even begun. I've swapped Prisoner out for Charlotte-Orbits, and haven't had any trouble since.
    Azagthor-0732

What happened with the price of the inmmortal souls!? 25,000!??

Why would you do that to us???? It was 15,00 before.
    Last edited by zamasu; 06-02-2020 at 11:46 PM.