Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorceror71 View Post
    Can't get past the fourth wave on normal without Doomsday taking out one of my toons whether I'm using warrior only or random mix.
    I usually have no problems with these dungeons until at least the madness level.
    What am I missing here?
    Try using Celestial talismans.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickster View Post
    Try using Celestial talismans.
    Thanks! That seemed to have done the trick for about 10 runs then instead of losing one toon I lost the entire team!
    Not sure I'm going to have any success leaving this on auto-run for any length of time regardless of difficulty level or class challenge.

OS
    Android
    I've used Madam Fortune to disable his passive. Auto-play with no problem
    John-2692

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMaster View Post
    I've used Madam Fortune to disable his passive. Auto-play with no problem
    Unfortunately I don't have that toon.
    Seems to be running better now with a combo of Ragnarok and Celestial talisman.
    At least on the normal level. Hopefully that will be the secret for the next couple of levels as well.

OS
    Android
    At first glance this event seems great, but then you realize that for a 4* immortal soul you'll need to spend over 3000 ironite and double that for a 5* soul.
    although there are some really great drops there is a chance for some pretty common ones too (you can end up spending 3000 ironite for a phantom eddie)
    you can get pay only eddies which is pretty awesome but then you realize it will be cheaper just to buy them for real money.
    the only soul some one might get without going on a crazy ironite spending spree is the 3* which features 3 eddies that drop from common soul
    once again an event is ruined because prizes are to expensive, if immortal souls were cheaper it could have worked, if immortal souls featured only eddies that don't drop from regular souls it could have worked.
    this event could truly be amazing but as usual devs managed to destroy it completely with their incompetence.

the only saving grace of this event is that you can also get an eddie of your choice using ageless fragments which is admittedly pretty damn good

OS
    iOS
    Yeah ^^ I’m of the same opinion. Read the description only and thought “Yay football Eds!” Then I did some quick math, and the chance for them doesn’t seem worth the effort.

Oh well. I’m pretty happy with my Insanity team, for those of you who bought Assassin Odin. Maybe there’s faster, but my rate of ironite consumption is just fine thank you.

Odin Clover/Warlords/Serenity (Cosmic)
    LAD Rags/Serenity (Cosmic)
    Demon Prince Wrath Forge/Serenity (Cosmic)
    Madam Fortune Serenity/Sacred/Vampire (Cosmic)

Fast 41 sec., Average < 1 min.
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by VoodoChild View Post
    At first glance this event seems great, but then you realize that for a 4* immortal soul you'll need to spend over 3000 ironite and double that for a 5* soul.
    once again an event is ruined because prizes are to expensive, if immortal souls were cheaper it could have worked, if immortal souls featured only eddies that don't drop from regular souls it could have worked.
    this event could truly be amazing but as usual devs managed to destroy it completely with their incompetence.
    the only saving grace of this event is that you can also get an eddie of your choice using ageless fragments which is admittedly pretty damn good
    Your numbers are bit off sorry, it'll only cost 3,000 ironite if you're farming on Hard. If you're farming on either Madness or Insanity, you're looking at ~2,000 ironite for the 4* Immortal soul. You'll also reach the 666 run challenge along the way. If you have complete the class-specific challenges too, you'll end up with enough Ageless Frags to also buy a 4* and a 5* Eddie. While I would have liked the Immortal Souls to have been significantly cheaper (5x at least), it's 2,000 ironite for a 5* Eddie and two 4* Eddies. For those who don't already have all the Eddies, that's not a bad deal.

At the very least, if a player is unable to farm Madness or Insanity, reaching 300 runs will give them the 400 Ageless frags needed to buy one of the 4* Eddies, for no more than 600 ironite, and a 3* Immortal Soul if they were farming on Hard. While that's not an awful deal (not a great either though), it's never fun to miss out on things, especially when it's a chance at some of those rare 4* eddies.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    It has been like 4 months since the first raid boss was introduced. Can you devs please remove that annoying red "1" from the clan icon?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by VoodoChild View Post
    although there are some really great drops there is a chance for some pretty common ones too (you can end up spending 3000 ironite for a phantom eddie)
    you can get pay only eddies which is pretty awesome but then you realize it will be cheaper just to buy them for real money.
    the only soul some one might get without going on a crazy ironite spending spree is the 3* which features 3 eddies that drop from common soul

If you had done any actual testing of mega fill runs and collected some actual data as well as using actual math, you would have easily come to a more accurate and vastly less expensive numbers and avoided spreading ridiculous misinformation.

Through actual data testing runs, we have fairly easily determined that with reward and dungeon returns of ironite and SoT at the "Insanity" run level, that 1 Insanity run costs approx 2 ironite and 1 insanity run earns approx average of 15 Immortal frags. So to earn a 4* soul will take 500 Insanity runs and cost about 1000 ironite to do those 500 runs.

This is vastly cheaper than your claim of 3000 ironite to earn a 4* soul.

Furthermore, that is based purely on running the dungeon for Immortal Frags to ironite cost and does not account for other things one might earn doing this such as Dungeon Frags, FC, Gold etc.

It would be nice if these quick guesses made often on the forums would be based on some actual evidence instead of super exaggerated incomplete math analysis.

It is still a very expensive way to earn a random shot at a Football Ed etc., which still has a huge chance of being a 4* Phantom Ed and even with my enlightened numbers, I do not recommend it as a means to chase toons and yes, NF seems to load their bowls right before deciding how to further Jones on its player base...but what else can we expect from this greedy brain dead joke of a company...

OS
    Android
    After almost 300 runs on insanity level, I can say that ironite return is about 30%, and that is not including any achievements or other ironite sources. So while not as cheap as I'd like it's still pretty good and it will take less than 1000 ironite to get the 4* soul. Still very expensive for a possible Carriage Rider Eddie but I'll take my chances.
    Member of Jomsvikings