OS
    Android

What burns you up the most?

Just spent half an hour setting up for and fighting odin, killed him with 12000 damage, game hangs, connection error, then before I could close the error message, 'new data available' message, game restarts then hangs, connection error, retry, connection error, retry,... lost rewards, lost sob, used troopers. F*#%n beautiful!! Nice job devs.

2nd place: the piece of s*%t talisman system that they completely messed up and then just left it for us to suffer. PS - r u ever going to fix it?

OS
    Android
    ... Ok so then I just had the best sacrifice event I've ever had, so it's all good now

Needed (and got) all these: flight of Icarus ed, ass child of the damned, count dracula, domino woman in uniform, mag pharoah dog king, ass chopper, ass minotaur, ass anubis, the cosmic icarus t3 talisman, a billion skill shards, and so many extra 4* toons that I'm fully loaded again for the next sac event. So I'm pretty happy now

Game, plz feel free to crash all day long, give me the worst event frag drop rates ever, and annoy me all to f@*k with the crappy talisman system as much as you want, if it's going to be followed by an awesome sacrifice event like that
    Last edited by Geodude; 05-31-2020 at 09:10 AM.

OS
    Android
    No, it's not ok. The ruined talisman system is a pain. Unfortunately it's the norm here with this level of QA this game gets.

OS
    Android
    I find the new talisman system is much easier and faster than before. Yes, there needs to be some tweaking to resolve some issues. It is much faster to search for a specific talisman and the swap to the toon you want, before you needed to have them unequipped or remember who was the last toon you used them on.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Maybe if you only switch a few talis every now and then, it's not so big of a deal, but if you're like me and need to switch talis ALL the time, unequipped and equipped, doing countless battles in all areas of the game every day, switching back and forth among dungeons, arena, gauntlet, odin battles, etc, then it quickly becomes a tedious, unenjoyable nightmare to switch between them, much slower than before, and laggy and sluggish as hell. Now I'm constantly wasting tons of time having to switch back to the place I was, and scrolling back from the start of my long list of toons every time I switch talis on a toon, because of its idiotic new refresh/default display after every change (mostly with the Unequipped setting).

Also, search feature doesn't include the cosmics. Useless.
    Talis are grouped by level, not type, so they're all over the place in the list, unless you have them all at the same level.
    Equipped vs unequipped talis/slot selection/refresh/default displays work differently, and counter-productively, as does clicking on colored and non-colored slots (most of the default display refresh issues seem to occur when it's set to Unequipped).
    Many other issues discussed elsewhere, in better detail.

All this adds up to a huge time-consuming nuisance when you change talismans all the time, and really detracts from the enjoyment of the game.

It's obvious they rushed these 'features' out the door without much testing or consideration for the detriment to the overall usability of the system. Could be great, but needs a major overhaul, as it's just aweful right now. Sure hope they get on this soon.

OS
    Android
    I swap talis all the time. Once I figured the system out I find it much better
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    What burns me the most is that there is so much pressure on pushing out new content is that the new content feels rushed and is almost always bugged and both those detract from fixing the ever growing list of bugs with the existing content.

Multiple times we have been told that events would let up to allow for fixes and stability. Every time that lasts for no more than a week.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

overall i find it better than before, since most of the talis i use are already equipped on some char it is faster to switch talis than before. if i go for an unequipped tali it is worse than before.

OS
    Android
    Ya, seems like the Unequipped setting is the part that causes the most pain, and really needs work, make it consistent with the way the Equipped setting works. And fix the blasted defaulting back to the start of the toon list every time u change talis. That's just nonsense.