Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    I don't know why you'd need extended sac events.. As soon as one ends.. start collecting and leveling for the next one. An additional few days or a week added to the event isn't going to make *that* much difference if you haven't been hoarding for a while.

Dropping the frag cost of items, or increasing the amount of frag which drop, during sac events would be a better step to take I think.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I don't think there is any fun in burning resources just to collect event fragments for a whole month. Not voting for this.

You can burn some lower essence stuff until the next event to keep inventory overflow problem away. Just keep the high essence characters. I mean, no one would hurt their game economy by burning some 1 / 3 star hearts or some 4 star characters here and there, it is not a huge fortune.

OS
    Android
    For me the want to extend the sac events for more than few days is mostly about gold.

I can pretty much finish sac events in less than a day but your gold drops fast when you're opening a bunch of souls, especially when that includes Clan Legendaries and mythicals. I will agree that month is probably too long. Half month would be great to run opposite of the evo events. First 15 days is sac last 15 days is evo. Then at the start of the next month you can sac all those spare toons you leveled up and can start to restock for the next evo event.

I mean of course all of that assumes that the sac event is worthwhile. This was the first time in months that I actually pushed for more than that last stretch goal.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Just save your gold throughout the month. You will end up at the same place
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Just save your gold throughout the month. You will end up at the same place
    I do save my gold. The extra time would just give some freedom in case a situation arises that I would want to spend Gold else where.

I prefer the slow bleed of my gold as opposed to the fast arterial spray when I drop 40Mil in a week (although that was mostly because I focused on clan souls and had no luck with gold rewards).
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591