Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Time To Eliminate Sacrifice Events???

As game seems to be trending to month long fragments based mega events, is it time to eliminate the monthly sacrifice event? I propose to eliminate the sacrifice event, and replace it with event fragment rewards from regular sacrifice throughout the month that scale on tier level. This would reduce the need to hoard souls, and players can sacrifice as needed when needed. As to not break the economy of the game, rewards maybe in smaller increments, but more frequent sacrifices would balance it over time. Possibly it would also ease strain on the servers having one less event and less characters needing inventory space to hold waiting for a sacrifice event. I personally would like to open souls when I want and sacrifice when I need to and not have to manage inventory waiting for a sacrifice event 3-4 weeks away that usually has lackluster rewards anyway...

OS
    Android
    There are many who are addicted to the sacrifice events. You cant take the monthly binge from them.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I need a concentrated reward for throwing toons on a sacrificial pit. I know we won't get some of the old Halloween and valentine's MASSIVE rewards events, but it helps when there's an excuse to finally summon souls and level up copies of characters that I would otherwise not even care about.

OS
    Android
    I like them. I'd like to keep them.

OS
    Android
    I like the sac events
    Great way for lower ranked players who don't already have everything to gain some ground. Builds some anticipation and excitement, not like the mindless, boring as hell grind events, which I'd like to see less of. More variety of events is always nice.

i do like it, dont take it away!

OS
    Android
    I too enjoy sac events but I like the idea of making them month long (or even half month like evolution events).

As it stands opening all of those souls can get expensive and I might be inclined to go for more stretch rewards if I had more time to spread out the opening.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Ya I vote for extended sac events. Also gives more time to level toons to sac, instead of having to do it all before the event.

OS
    Android
    I love sac events. If anything, add more.

OS
    Android
    I vote for extended sac events. Gives us more time to level up toons and also more time to get hold of the gold to open up all those souls.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado