Thread: Please help

Please help

Hey
    I have been playing the game for almost two months and on Madness Underworld. I signed out of my account and forgot the password to sign back in. I tried to reset and when I did I realised that I miss typed my email address by leaving out two numbers. Long story short I have lost all progress. I have emailed the wrong email I put in (no reply but it exists) and I have obviously tried to contact support numerous times and just get ticket numbers. At the end of the day I gave up and started again. I am doing quite well fairly quickly but need help with decent troopers. I really do not want to spend so much time again! I still do not understand exactly how they work because I keep searching on recommended and when I get the pending they disappear? I assume some people do not want to share their troopers with me?

So please
    1. Can some of you share some solid troopers to help me get where I was
    2. Can someone clearly explain the trooper pending thing or point me towards the post if it has been done already

Thanks!

OS
    iOS
    1. Sure, it'd help if you told us your user name though.
    2. Pending means you have sent them an invite but they have not responded. The invites auto-expire after 24 hours I think (happy to be corrected...). You can also delete a Pending invite, I suspect that is subject to the daily cap for removing troopers though.