Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Please Fix BNW Droprates

There are two ultra rare items I would gladly trade all of my 5* awakening mats for, and in a heartbeat. They are 1* yellow and 2* green evolution runes.

I played 350 BNW runs to earn my new Tali set (mmm, delicious), all Life, mostly X. I saw rainbows drop in spades. I saw 1* greens, and 2* yellows, and so many 3* thingymabobs of all shades of color that I will never, ever be able to spend them. Care to guess how many 1* yellow and 2* green runes I received for my efforts? Not a one.

For months (unfortunately I cannot claim “years...” too green) I have been getting my 2* Green Evo Runes from Kingdom of the Sands - Madness. Or I have not been getting them. I have been getting my 1* Yellow Evo Runes from Underworld - Normal. Or I have gone without. Brave New World is supposed to be a one-stop-shop for ALL my tali needs. Imagine if I bought my groceries at a store that didn’t sell milk or eggs.

The point is, there are workarounds but we (the player base) shouldn’t have to bend over backwards for “common” materials (which we need for every delicious new Talisman set, like this one). I have more 5* colorless awakening shards than 1* yellow runes. I have more Onyx of Ruin. And Sacred Crowns. And Starlight. I could go on. BNW droprates should be fixed.

That is all, and thank you for your time.
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.

OS
    iOS
    yeah... hundreds of runs in GOLX and somehow I STILL don't have 3 green 2 star runes....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Just split up the bnw dungeons. One per colour. I remember they posted in an old thread that they may do it eventually. Also make 1 star colourless shards drop only in 1 - 3 levels and 3 star colourless drop only in 7-10. Leave the in between levels for 2 star evo runes. They are really hard to come by.
    Currently taking an indefinite break from the game due to personal reasons.

OS
    Android
    I did 200 garden of life races and I have only dropped 18 2 * evolution rune, terrible

OS
    Android
    560 runs GoL III so the low levels where you would expect the low level talisman materials and i got 6 green 2 stars this has been a problem for years hell ive considered buying talisman packs for 600 ironite its been that much of an issue at times its easier to get cosmic tali mats than it is to get 2 star green runes

OS
    iOS
    Lower levels don't drop decent quantities of event frags....

X should really drop ALL the possible rewards from time to time.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    With as many new talisman they are releasing they should increase the.colored evo rune drops like they did with the 4* colorless awakening shards in LoL XV. They are forcing players to grind the lowest levels for a pitiful drop rate.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Yes, please sort out the drop rates! How is it possible to get more valuable and higher level materials so much more easily than lower level materials used for the most basic evolution?? Split up the dungeons to one per class, and make the drop rates for lower level runes much better, please.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    iOS
    Even if you purchase the talisman upgrade packs in the store once a month.. that's not enough material to upgrade more than maybe 2 or 3 talismans at most.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Having a BNW event would have been a nice change if the drop rates were better. Many need low level colored evo runes to keep up with all the newly released talisman and wanted dupe sets. This could have been a good grindathon to replenish needed resources
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around