Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    144
    It happened to me when I was using Samurai Eddie, I was kicking Odin's a** but when he reached 50% of health, he started to heal every time I used the Samurai Fury

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by HK-47 View Post
    Happened to me with a Where Eagles Dare Eddie equipped with Ragnarok
    Last night I did manage to aply 11.600.000 damage, roughly 1 million over his max hp, and the almight father still survive the battle. My team was:
    Where Eagles Dare: ragnarok and cosmic
    Assassin banshee: light and bespoke talis
    Valhala Maiden: light and ecco cosmic
    Magus Shinobi: Niflhein and ecco cosmic

    One of the ecco was the special cosmic featured at april's fool event.

    The outcome of the battle proves the point: someone heal instead of hurt.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    294
    It just happen again.

    Please fix this!

  4. #14
    Senior Member dragonmat89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    295
    I've had The Mercenary healing Odin when he gets under 50% instead of doing extra damage.
    In game: CrazyPanda

    All Eddies collected except Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, Hellraiser, Scrooge & Wasteland

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    294
    It just happen again. This time with Doomsday Apocalypse Eddie.

    What the point in driving the game to clan features if the major clan thing is broken? Fixing this should be a priority.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    205
    This happened to me, too. I brought Odin down from 80% to 10%...then suddenly Ragnar and Sojobo together were healing then hurting him. I was doing a little dance with Odin, bringing him down to 10%, then healing him back to 20%, then back down to 10% and so on...Finally I just hit auto run and let Odin kill me. Kinda frustrating.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •