Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Ragnar is healing Odin

Please Devs, fix this. Its really frustrating. Some Attacks heal,- some are doing damage..

OS
    Android
    What odin level are you playing? Many in my clan has seen Odin get low on health and then start healing for no reason. Then after a few rounds he gets mad and kills your team.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    It also happened to my clanmates. We have been noticing this situation as well, sometimes happens in Odin X but also Odin IX. Suddenly he starts to heal with no apparent reason. We weren't using Ragnar.

About killing him, this may be subjective, but in the last week when Odin reaches red, he has become Odin IN RED, means he became extra aggressive and just kill you because of reasons... When with the same teams, same talismans, same everything, the previous weeks it wasn´t happening.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    I use Ragnar every week and he does heal Odin on every attack. I like his revenge to everyone so I just use other toons that can offset 2% heal per round but it would be nice if it was fixed.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I experienced that with The Mercenary. He hits, a number representing damage appear (the red ones, not green), you personal account of damage raises according to damage apparently dealt, but the hp bar was filled, not decreased.

OS
    iOS
    Yup.. and sometimes the only way you know he's healing is to watch the HP% number... 7.2%, then 8.4% then 7.5% then 6.8% then 9.3%... etc... No green numbers anywhere.. and I have yet to use Ragnar against him. For me the invisi-heal typically happens when he's down to last 15% of HP. Or that could be that I only notice it then because I'm watching the %.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-01-2020 at 04:47 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I’ve seen it too. Just like Yup said - I keep an eye on the percentage - and it goes up instead of down 2 out of 3 hits. I’ve stopped using him against Odin.

I’ve noticed a similar pattern with Deadalus...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Happened to me with a Where Eagles Dare Eddie equipped with Ragnarok

OS
    Android
    Happens with Freya too. Another bug that is around for some time.

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...-Odin-vs-Freya

OS
    Android
    I 've seen it happen on multiple occassions with Sentinel Ghost's power move. I think it has something to do with damage based on Max HP combined with some other criteria