View Poll Results: Which Odin would you recommend buying?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Warrior

6 33.33%
  • Magus

0 0%
  • Sentinel

0 0%
  • Gunner

3 16.67%
  • Assassin

1 5.56%
  • Cosmic

8 44.44%
    OS
    Android

Which Odin to buy for Forged Fragments: vote here

Edit: I've been told the poll isn't visible on mobile. So make sure to use the desktop version of this website.

Chose the Odin which you'd recommend buying. Assuming there's only one you can buy.
    Maybe post a reply here to tell us your choice and why you chose this particular Odin.

• Warrior
    • Magus
    • Sentinel
    • Gunner
    • Assassin
    • Cosmic
    Last edited by Brickster; 06-02-2020 at 05:42 AM.

OS
    Android
    Following for an idea on what to get

OS
    Android
    I'm not particularly interested in getting him. He doesn't fit with any Maiden songs I can think of. Invaders is the only one that comes to mind reissuing to Vikings, but none of the gods. So I've been spending to get other things forged fragments offer. I just got the gunner Valhalla maiden and all working on Thor and the Magus maiden, but not Odin. I might regret this, but I also don't have any of the nazis as I just don't like them.

OS
    Android
    So you're not gonna buy a very strong character with resources you've gathered over the past months, just because you don't like it? That seems like a total waste.
    I'm not a fan of the Nordic Tour we're doing right now, but I'm not gonna pass up an amazing character in terms of overall strength and utility.

I guess if you didn't get those talisman sets, those might be a better choice. Maybe, I don't know.
    Last edited by Brickster; 06-01-2020 at 08:57 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Well I guess you know my choice now don’t you 😝

OS
    Android
    For recommending an Odin I would need to have all of them which I don´t have xD So I can tell you why I choose Warrior.

First, his "anti-seal/silence" passive was handy for my current pvp team. I rely (maybe too much) on my Cyborg´s fury and some of his power moves. The other options available to prevent sealing aren´t good enough for me.

At the same time, Warrior was giving the option for cleaning debuffs, I was always covered against silver but I was depending on another factor/char for cleaning reds. Now I have a cleaner and a backup of that cleaner.

Finally, reds slots are ok, Viper set works fine, you can deal and extra dmg there.

Oh, a silly detail I had an insane amount of Red awakening stuff, so that wasn't a key factor but again... going for the Warrior was going for a char that I could use at that very instant.

Overall, I pick him up because he is covering some holes in my way of playing. And he is handy for my right now, useful from the very purchase. Also, I believe he is going to be outdated not so far away, but by that time with some luck, I´ll be able to pick the next handy Odin that I would need... In the same line, if I don´t pick him up now, while it is still useful for me then it's going to be an awful backpack to carry away...

Does him do the job? is he good? ...Well.. yes, kinda... I like it and It´s fun by now. Not a game-changer though. You can die very easily (with debuff over you ) but something that I like the most, they are not OP, they seem quite balanced. I´m not even close to be an expert but no Odin that I faced until now was a challenge or someone to avoid, you only need to pay attention at your talismans set, not much more. The only one that I didn´t face was Sentinel Odin.

My clanmates are going a lot for Cosmic Odin, the long term run sounds good, and the ability to wear any talisman its a deal-breaker for them. Said that the easiest and hardest Odin s that i faced were both Cosmics Odins (the tough one was wearing Asgard)

Can´t tell which one is the right option for you, hope its helps anyway!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickster View Post
    So you're not gonna buy a very strong character with resources you've gathered over the past months, just because you don't like it? That seems like a total waste.
    I'm not a fan of the Nordic Tour we're doing right now, but I'm not gonna pass up an amazing character in terms of overall strength and utility.

I guess if you didn't get those talisman sets, those might be a better choice. Maybe, I don't know.
    That's correct. I only collect what I like. I don't really base it off of strength. Mostly, I'm in this for the Eddie's. Anymore I'm just playing for fun. I grind for the things I want and pass on those I don't. As of the last 5 months I've only played Gambler, NotB Eddie's, Ferryman, moon child and as of late Mercenary. So, if I don't like something I don't go after it. 300 bench warmers and counting....
    Last edited by HuckFinn150; 06-01-2020 at 10:57 PM.

OS
    iOS
    If you aren't really that into PvP or the Gauntlet, there are a ton of characters you simply don't need.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Thanks for all the contributions everyone!

Keep voting please! You're doing the community a favor.

OS
    iOS
    Cosmic is far and away the best choice for casual players, if that is you. The difference between Odins is only in their color slots and passives, and they don’t gain access to their passives right until the moment they are max awakened. So, Cosmic gives you the most flexibility right away if you aren’t turning him red.

From what I have seen and read and heard, W. Odin and M. Odin (in that order, probably) have the most competitive potential. Access to Midgard is huge, as is no negs. on anyone. I keep telling people picking S. and putting Yggs on him to enable his fury is a sneaky play... no one seems to want to take me up on this.

I chose A., and have no regrets. I’m pretty sure he is the 5th or 6th most popular Odin, which only means that other people aren’t going to be bothering me with his awesomeness. I am just fine with that.
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.