Level up 3* to 4* get passive?

Are there any characters when you level up from 3* to 4* it gives you a passive? (that wasn't there at 3*)

OS
    Android
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...zed-characters

As you can see here 5* char have the same passive than the 3* they evolved from.

Great link!

So all the golden sun and lord of light characters I get have zero passives but friends have them with passives. Just different drops but same names?

Quote Originally Posted by 007RAV15-8839 View Post
    Great link!

So all the golden sun and lord of light characters I get have zero passives but friends have them with passives. Just different drops but same names?
    Elaborate a little more about that. Do you mean SAME Character AND CLASS? or just 'same character"

Ex. You can have 4 Children of the Damned all with different passives (depending on class)
    But you can never have 2 WARRIOR Children of the Damned with different passives. WARRIOR COTD they have the same passive

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 007RAV15-8839 View Post
    Great link!

Keep in mind there are Golden Sons and Newborns of light for each class. Both have different abilities than the other. And not all of them have passives. For example the Blue Golden Son has a self revive passive. The blue Newborn of Light doesn't have a passive.
    Dallas-6897
    Champion - Samurai Eddie