Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Oh yes, this is so true! I have to wait 5 seconds for almost every action, especially when switching character or talisman class. This is terrible, especially as we have to swap talismans so often nowadays. I really hope we see a fix for that soonTM.
    Also it would be great to have the option to swap tallismans between characters via the search function. In the meanwhile it would be helpful to further increase the inventory size for characters and especially talismans to avoid inventory overflow that is happening regularly. Thanks!
    the real improvement imho would be, beside the obvious return to the not laggy version of the game, to add the feature that lets you equip A WHOLE TALISMAN SET to a character, something we're all dreaming of for a long time

Oh and one more thing: the timer in clan section is playing tricks. I think it still works cause SOB refill, but the visual is broken since the seconds don't seem to go by
    Last edited by Ancient Mariner; 06-05-2020 at 06:28 PM.
    Ingame name: Eddie-6030

SOB changed refresh time display changed from minutes:seconds to hours:minutes.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Question, are Baphomet's rewards temporary? Because Odin gives a lot more than just red gold talisman frags, he gives clan frags and the Norse character frags.
    The regular rewards are the same, like gold&red and clan stuff. Only the "top prize" changes: Odin drops thor and gunner valhalla maiden, Baphomet the red cosmic shards.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    SOB changed refresh time display changed from minutes:seconds to hours:minutes.
    oh that's why, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Alvorada View Post
    The regular rewards are the same, like gold&red and clan stuff. Only the "top prize" changes: Odin drops thor and gunner valhalla maiden, Baphomet the red cosmic shards.
    actually they give different rewards: yesterday for example i got an awakening shard from a Baphomet battle, Odin never dropped such thing
    Ingame name: Eddie-6030

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    actually they give different rewards: yesterday for example i got an awakening shard from a Baphomet battle, Odin never dropped such thing
    Odin can drop awakening materials, but it seems quite rare. I've had a colourless 5* Shard and a LoL Shard drop from him.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Odin can drop awakening materials, but it seems quite rare. I've had a colourless 5* Shard and a LoL Shard drop from him.
    Same for Baphomet... saw a 5 star Gunner awakening rune drop there once....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Purchase Resources on the go!
    Players will now be given the option to purchase an exact amount of required resources for Ironite while in the middle of various actions. For instance, if you are short the amount of Gold required to complete an upgrade, a pop up will appear offering the opportunity to purchase the remainder of the gold needed. This new feature allows for less friction during gameplay, letting you complete your upgrades and more without having to visit the store!

This feature charges too much for low amounts of SoT. When running the various dungeons if I need 6 SoT it wants to charge me 3 ironite. 120 SoT is 30 ironite. 4:1 cost. You are charging a premium for the small transactions at 1:2. 19 SoT costs 8 ironite. I don't know if the ratio gets better for larger amounts. Is this price gouging intentional?

Also it is rare that I need to buy only enough for the single dungeon run I am doing. There are always events in this game that require a high number of runs. When I run out of SoT I buy a refill so I can keep going. I am finding personally that with this feature I have to back out of the dungeon, go to the store, purchase the regular or mega pack of SoT then go back to the dungeon. Could you add the link to the store back in so it is fewer clicks to get refills? Leave the option to buy just enough for the single run, but give the shortcut to the store for the 120 and 600 refill packs to get us through all these multiple run events. I would much rather visit the store than pay the premium for the convenience of buying a small number of SoT at a higher rate.
    Last edited by Tim28213; 06-10-2020 at 01:11 PM.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    I'm never going to buy just enough sot just to finish one battle. I'm always going to buy a block of sot, either single refills or mega pack, so this feature is just another annoyance and hindrance in the game, that forces me to exit back out to buy the sot, then go back in.

OS
    Android
    Finally, after 2 weeks of its launching, I have been able to play (a little) more deeply the features of this update...

Some thoughts about it:

Store Screen rebuild:

GOOD!!! Finally a kind of solution for the neverending scrolling through thousands and thousands of convoluted things! Less scroll and messy navigation, less interminable surfing. Some ppl might say they canīt find their stuff now, and there are too many screens but it's a cheap price to pay in order to fix that unfriendly user interface. To me it's a good step.

Still, some little details can be improved.. like when you put a talisman purchasable through ironite next to the featured one purchasable through event frags... sometimes choosing the correct talisman is more difficult than killing a Cosmic Lilith.

Strategy recommendations:

Good Idea! Not 100% well implemented but kinda ok. Still, you can see some recommended teams formed by back seating Eddies instead of the main one and that it's misleading.

Pre-battle Team interface:

The ability to see talismans equipped without the need to go to your main team screen it's just fantastic, a really, really old thing that weīve been asking for finally implemented...
    BTW 80% of toons are Non-eddies, so they don't have past and future skills... why you keep having an inventory with that empty space for them?

Talisman search

It's working better! no lag and I think the talismans are being memorized so ok! We got a wee lag with toons now but isnīt a biggy... BUT the game still froze when you equip and upgrade a talisman after searching for it. Also, we need to have the ability to equip/unequip the whole set in one move and look for augmentations in cosmic talismans. Also a chance to upgrade from 3* to 5* max if we wish to in one fell swoop.

Please donīt stop working in this feature because you did the so long postponed searching feature... this game its basically swapping talismans on toons... donīt let that user experience as a back job....

Baphy
    The second raid its amazing, I like the idea of a different approach and strategy to face it. As usual graphics and art are amazing. Only its fury it's a little weird when the screen goes to white it feels buggy...
    And sadly we donīt have too much info about his abilities and grl stuff... I mean, with Odin we had a proper description of his fury, with Baphy we are supposing what's happening...

Raid Screen: Youīve been listening to us! We can see the amount a number of their life bar, good! BUT those are still lagged, still happens that you go in and you find the raid with different health...

Sob incrementing to 5, thks very much welcome, no more worries for not using sobs daily.

Iīm for sure forgetting a lot stuff to mention. But, I canīt let pass:

Your Timing, your deploying

It was such a big improvement, so many new things going around and you put this update just in the middle of one of the worst weeks in the game? I mean where is your project manager? who is you marketing director? Came on! It's sad to see so many good things here going totally unnoticed because you throw at us a silly schedule! Why if you didnīt release an event during the first half of May you release EVERTYHING TOGETHER in 15 days?

It was awful in every single aspect of the game, events convoluted, bugged, awful gaming experience, 3 or 4 events running at the same time, and players without knowing what they have to do or not because everything is mixed. Events bugged and servers collapsed, and you put a freaking second raid boss, one of the biggest updates, the most similar thing to new content in the game in the middle of that mess!?!?!?! Really?

If I were a dev or artist working there, Id be at least disappointed, so much work and effort just vanished in the middle of such chaos... as marketing director o project manager you waste the until now biggest update in the year and it happened almost unseen. I wish I could use one week only playing the new raid, figuring out strategies and teams, understanding best ideas for space talismans, or buying more sob, or whatever, instead I had one of the worst times in gaming experience, wondering why I was playing this....
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"