Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Also.. NOT a fan of the new sliding price scale for repeat purchases.. Y'all snuck that in without disclosing it....

Everyone WATCH your purchases.
    Many items now get MORE expensive with each purchase.

Example... 50 FC for 10 tribute.... second purchase... 50 FC for 20 tribute... third purchase... 50 FC for 30 tribute.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    There are so many things going around at the same time that I even did not have the time to try half of them...

Honestly, the update in theory looks great but I couldnīt even properly see it. Iīm bored with negative posts and complaints about stupid things... but seriously guys... Not half-way of a farming running event you push a super important update with:

2° Raid Boss.
    2° Event including more grind and battles everywhere including arena.
    Back to 3 secs autoplay.
    Major hub restructuration.
    And Iīm probably forgetting something else

Everything its welcome, but all together at the same time? of course the server canīt handle and you know that. So it was intentioned to blow up everything and see what happens...and then try to fix it...

Well.. just waiting to have an opportunity to play without rush and enjoy the update. Or just choosing not to pick up half of the new event is also a go.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Since the last update I'm experiencing an even slower gameplay response than before (and it was already slowed down with the previous game update, compared to the past) while browsing the menu, especially when switching characters/talimans class.

This is totally annoying... we already spend a lot of time navigating the game menu, now with this laggy situation it has become a pain.

Please fix it!
    Ingame name: Eddie-6030

OS
    Android
    It would only be fair if they increase the time that they would increase SoT from 120 to 150
    Last edited by Mario.Ahner; 06-04-2020 at 01:51 PM.

OS
    Android
    Ya, after playing with it for a while now, things aren't really any better, as hoped, and possibly even worse, with the new lagginess, as mentioned. Talis system still refreshes and defaults back to the start of both the toon list and talis list, as you're switching between the different talis, depending on which mode you're in, equipped or unequipped. I'd like to come work in your QA department plz.

And back to 10s delay. Better make it 30s if you're going to keep bombarding us with all the nonstop overlapping grinding events and rapidfire releases of buggy new content.

What at first seemed like a decent update, disappointing.

OS
    Android
    I decided in bad error to use a labyrinth key. I sat my phone down and came back in 2 hours with no defeats, I was only able to do 12 battles. No deaths of issues. The time between brakes is greater than 10 second, much greater. I'll not waste anymore keys or ironite in sands for a long while
    Last edited by HuckFinn150; 06-04-2020 at 11:38 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    I decided in bad error to use a labyrinth key. I sat my phone down and came back in 2 hours with no defeats, I was only able to do 12 battles. No deaths of issues. The time between brakes is greater than 10 second, much greater. I'll not waste anymore keys or ironite in sands for a long while
    12 battles in 2 hours? I think that is more related to the team that you were using because I was able to complete 446 battles with 5 labyrinth keys.

OS
    Android
    I used awakened Cyborg, Valhalla Maiden, Prisoner and Banshee. The last battle showed 1 minute 34 seconds, so I'm guessing the rest were about that as well. I wish it would have been short enough to make me want to sit and watch it, but at 2 hours, I sat the phone down and walked away. I might burn another key and watch it when I have 2 hours to waste.

OS
    iOS
    Question, are Baphomet's rewards temporary? Because Odin gives a lot more than just red gold talisman frags, he gives clan frags and the Norse character frags.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    Since the last update I'm experiencing an even slower gameplay response than before (and it was already slowed down with the previous game update, compared to the past) while browsing the menu, especially when switching characters/talimans class.

This is totally annoying... we already spend a lot of time navigating the game menu, now with this laggy situation it has become a pain.

Please fix it!
    Oh yes, this is so true! I have to wait 5 seconds for almost every action, especially when switching character or talisman class. This is terrible, especially as we have to swap talismans so often nowadays. I really hope we see a fix for that soonTM.
    Also it would be great to have the option to swap tallismans between characters via the search function. In the meanwhile it would be helpful to further increase the inventory size for characters and especially talismans to avoid inventory overflow that is happening regularly. Thanks!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020