Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

666 (Variety) - Battle for Cosmic Beast Talismans and Hell Awakening Shards!

Name:  666-Event-Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 1739
Size:  343.3 KB

Unleash the beast within!

From now until June 9th at 5PM PT, complete various Event Challenges to earn a range of rewards, including Forged Fragments, Pilgrim Soul Fragments, Hell Awakening Shards and Inferno Fragments!

**BONUS: Clear Samurai, Mystic Night, Powerslave, Labyrinth, or Infernal Frontier Dungeons for guaranteed Inferno Soul Fragments.

Hell Awakening Shards can now be applied to the newly awakenable Number of the Beast Eddie! Awaken this Eddie fully to unlock a powerful Fury/Passive combo ability. See the Compendium for full details.

Forged Fragments are the event currency of the Forge of Destiny Mega Event.

Trade your Forged Fragments in the Mega Store for rare rewards including Freya Cosmic Talismans and Odin himself!

You can learn more about this Mega event in the Forge of Destiny event post here!

Trade Inferno Fragments for Rewards!

Inferno Fragments can be traded for a variety of rewards including Cosmic Beast Talismans and Hell Awakening Shards!

New Cosmic Beast Talismans can be equipped to The Beast, Beast Eddie, Magma Beast Eddie or Number of the Beast Eddie! They will increase all stats in battle, reduce incoming damage and remove Immunity and Perfect Immunity from all enemies at the start of battle. They also deal True Damage that ignores damage immunity and calculates its power off the number of burns present on your target.

Since Inferno Fragments are meant to be spent in store they will ‘loop’ if you claim a Inferno Soul (if claimed, a Inferno Soul will simply produce 500 Inferno Fragments, and 1 1* Gold Idol, thus returning the fragments used to create it, and the Gold spent to summon it). If you do not wish to spend these Fragments in store, you can always convert them into Precious Soul Fragments.

Event Store Additions

• We have a number of limited time offerings for various in-game currencies available in the Event Store! Head to the store for the full list of offers.
    • Grab an additional boost of Inferno Soul Fragments to trade for more items in the Event Store. This Fragment Mega Pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!
    • Pick up the Beast Unleashed Pack! This bundle contains Warrior Awakening Shards, Gold, Ironite, Frontier Coins and 6 Hell Awakening Shards! It also contains a T2 Gold Cosmic Talisman with a Shadow set-effect. This effect will give the wearer Vanish at the start of battle. If you have Perfect Hit active, you will also gain Vanish, Critical Change and All Damage Charge for 1 turn!

OS
    iOS
    Can't seem to connect.

OS
    iOS
    Why release two events that each require a lot of grinding to overlap each other? Not to mention to no one’s surprise, the game is unstable and unplayable after an update... Again, botched!! You’ve outdone yourselves.

OS
    Android
    Couple things:

1. The timer of the Events store says that the items will expire in 20 hours (for the 666 event)
    2. The Events store is not allowing us to buy anything.

Could you please fix it?

OS
    Android
    I want to die. I bought Bomber Ace early today and now I don't have 6,666 FC por that Red T3

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachPlease View Post
    I want to die. I bought Bomber Ace early today and now I don't have 6,666 FC por that Red T3
    Same thing happened to me, I bought NOTB eddie and Osiris just after the upgrade and now I only have like 2K FC

OS
    iOS
    Red T3 will mostly likely drop something like MR+15% or DEF+15% anyway.... It's not like the red/yellows always have the good augments.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Just got my 3rd set of "New game data" msgs today and once again, can't get back into the game.

I just got a "Login Failed" box. Never seen that before. *sigh*
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    I've seen the failed login prompt. At least they work at creating new reasons why the game doesnt work.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    If I'm reading this correctly, you can only get 600 Inferno Soul Fragments from the event challenges. The Cosmic Beast Talismans cost at least 1000 Inferno Soul Fragments (for the T1). This means you need to buy the Inferno Fragment Mega Pack with money as an In-App Purchase in order to get a Cosmic Beast Talisman. Is this intentional?
    Satan81-5023