Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    @Anyone complaining about timing.

The fact that you spent FC right before a scheduled variety event is not anyone's fault but yours. June event list was released a few days before the update so you could see that variety is the first one up. Even if it wasn't released, if you don't have a massive pile of FC but want to complete challenges, you should wait for it. Your inability to think ahead is no one else's problem.

Stop blaming developers for every little issue you have and focus on giving feedback that actually relates to gameplay and not your lack of thinking.

If you actually used resources that developers provided, you would say the timing of this event is perfect because people who want to buy NotB and Osiris don't have to wait the whole month for a variety event but only a day.
    Last edited by Mateja; 06-03-2020 at 11:42 AM.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Resource management is an important part of the game. Spending resources to get something 'now' is not always prudent in the game, waiting sometimes is the better option.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    @Anyone complaining about timing.

The fact that you spent FC right before a scheduled variety event is not anyone's fault but yours. June event list was released a few days before the update so you could see that variety is the first one up. Even if it wasn't released, if you don't have a massive pile of FC but want to complete challenges, you should wait for it. Your inability to think ahead is no one else's problem.

Stop blaming developers for every little issue you have and focus on giving feedback that actually relates to gameplay and not your lack of thinking.

If you actually used resources that developers provided, you would say the timing of this event is perfect because people who want to buy NotB and Osiris don't have to wait the whole month for a variety event but only a day.
    I totally agree. And that's what us players are supposed to do. Otherwise, that Event list would serve no purpose.
    I was tempted to get NotB Eddie but as soon as I saw the June Event list and saw the "Variety" event, I just waited.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceWalker View Post
    I totally agree. And that's what us players are supposed to do. Otherwise, that Event list would serve no purpose.
    I was tempted to get NotB Eddie but as soon as I saw the June Event list and saw the "Variety" event, I just waited.
    Ditto with then awakening NotB - he became awakenable at ~6.30 pm yesterday and as variety events usually involve a gold spend challenge, you could easily expect that waiting until the event to awaken their new/existing NotB was a good idea. Admittedly, this sort of insight comes with having played the game for years and knowing what sort or challenges come with each event - new(er) players who've never had a variety event might not have realised this.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    LOL XI-XV doesn't count.
    Great job devs!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    Ditto with then awakening NotB - he became awakenable at ~6.30 pm yesterday and as variety events usually involve a gold spend challenge, you could easily expect that waiting until the event to awaken their new/existing NotB was a good idea. Admittedly, this sort of insight comes with having played the game for years and knowing what sort or challenges come with each event - new(er) players who've never had a variety event might not have realised this.
    I agree that a player who has never seen a variety event can't know what will happen or what to expect, but if someone is buying a toon for 3500 frontier coins or doing an awakening, chances are they aren't that new to the game.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    Exactly. But then I should've added that whoever has an account here would be knowledgeable of that type of monthly event. Especially if that person has lots of posts. And a newcomer wouldn't have a good amount of FC to begin with so it would not affect them.

OS
    Android
    Again: Great job on the update!!!

Two time consuming events at the same time and nothing is working AGAIN!!!!

It is OK, if someone makes a mistake and learns from this mistake, but making the same mistakes over and over again is simply stupid.

OS
    Android
    Keep on shilling for NF boys. Let the utter crap they feed you that is supposed to be "normal" fuel your epeen.

Your compliance and ridiculous low expectations is laughable as usual.

OS
    Android
    And I suppose the way the servers are running consistently in a perpetual state of hell is also acceptable to you shills right? Notice that now that we have finally hit a state where the new "normal" is constantly messed servers, disconnects and lag etc., instead of it happening occasionally, you have fully accepted this as acceptable and expect no compensation or progress towards a stable game state as well?

Never seen a group of fanboi shills so willing to allow a game company like NF to routinely screw you and its players over since Diablo fans.